I'm oppening this topic because i see that some users has network issues on the gingerbread releases. That's happens since first v20 build.
I had tried all the possible basebands and ril's, but the result is always the same: instable connection.
- Connection die suddenly and just returns after reboot
- Sometimes the signal of network drop and returns again
- At TIM operator cant get the "H" icon on topbar just 3G, with i can VIVO can get it H normally (it's not a feature, believe in me)
I guess that's something related to baseband because for some users everything goes normal.
725 for Gingerbread with matching ril
622 for Gingerbread with matching ril
725 for Froyo with matching ril
0622 for Froyo with matching ril
Hope someone can help, i really love the new Gr4 release, but i can't abdicate data connection for sure.
1) Disable 'Automatic date/hour settings' on Settings > Date/Hour > Uncheck Automatic
2) Disable or change NTP parameter. In my case, i downloaded the ClockSync app (available at market) and set mannualy the NTP server of my country (in case br.pool.ntp.org)
I really don't know what the relation but until now, i get a stable network connection.
Edited by Madsen Felipe, 20 October 2011 - 05:56 PM.