[ CMß1@O2 ] SKIN + Live Wallpapers Enabled

Guest sgoo

• 1 month later...
Guest synescu

for those who prefer the cianogenmod b1 skin. with some icons from ICS. for the new beta 2

edit ;for those who updating in the usual way does not work you can use the script into terminal. extract and copy the two files from cm_o2_update.tar.gz (framevork-res.apk& settings.apk) and put them into a new folder named "theme" & copy in tho my storage together with cm2update.sh

cm_o2_update.tar.gz

post-916140-0-57811200-1329205170_thumb.

post-916140-0-21297400-1329205594_thumb.

post-916140-0-51998500-1329205612_thumb.

cm2update.rar

post-916140-0-91421900-1329209185_thumb.

Edited by synescu

Guest synescu

dears

i want the old status bar for the beta 1 can any one assist me from where can i get it

thanks

best regards

have to do it manually. copy the 2 files (framework-res , cm2update.sh) frome the framework.zip in the root of my storage ( android must recognize one of your partitions as "storage" )

launch Terminal Emulator & type:

su

cd /storage

sh cm2update.sh

then reboot your phone

a big thank the SGOO for making this script!! (I just changed a little bit)

framework.zip

Edited by synescu

have to do it manually. copy the 2 files (framework-res , cm2update.sh) frome the framework.zip in the root of my storage ( android must recognize one of your partitions as "storage" )

su

cd /storage

sh cm2update.sh

then reboot your phone

thanks for the reply

but what about the framework-res file i tried to install it is gave me error application not installed

thanks again for your help

Guest synescu

thanks for the reply

but what about the framework-res file i tried to install it is gave me error application not installed

you tried to install like a normal app?you have tho do this in terminal as I described

Guest iamallso

thanks for the reply

input needs a space after cd:

su

cd /storage

sh cm2update.sh

then reboot your phone

Guest malavin

su

cd /storage

sh cm2update.sh

then reboot your phone

Hi,

you have forget to put the "Settings.apk" into the Script. Phone didn't boot after that... I' have take that manually and its work...

Edited by malavin

Guest synescu

Hi,

you have forget to put the "Settings.apk" into the Script. Phone didn't boot after that... I' have take that manually and its work...

strange the shell script never even included the settings.apkohmy.gifhuh.gif

Edited by synescu

Guest synescu

Sorry,

i mean only, that we need also to copy the "Settings.apk" in the right folder. :D

Maybe so, anyway what is inside archive framework.rar only supposed to replace the framework-res.apk. Settings.apk has nothing tho do. before post that I tested and it worked.sorry if you had problems with it.

Edited by synescu

su

cd /storage

sh cm2update.sh

then reboot your phone

sorry for bothering you again but i wanted the status bar from beta 3 the white one not for CM Beta 1 i hope there is a way to get it

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest synescu

be very careful with it, after replace the contacts.apk in /system/app you should delete everything in : /data/dalvik-cache/ .I' recommend to do this in linux or root explorer

post-916140-0-61569700-1330418945_thumb.

Contacts.rar

Edited by synescu

• 1 month later...
Guest deniel

be very careful with it, after replace it you should delete everything in : /system/data/dalvik-cache .I' recommend to do this in linux

u mean delete everything and put inside there your attachd file?