• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

Shadow_Lance

Shadow_Lance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

you must be on a stock rom to use tpt helper... i said that before and i say again TPT HELPER volume + menu only works with a zte stock rom you must use a STOCK or konstat SSR 7 to use TPT helper

Volume + menu doesnt only work on stock roms because it can work on custom roms. For e.g Swedish Snow
RSL7 is based on a stock rom but either way its still a custom rom. It works because TPT update
was included in it. Also because I did the tpt, update on KonstaT cm10.1 and menu +vol worked and it was neither actually based on the the cm10.1 since its unofficial and its a custom rom..

Shadow_Lance

Shadow_Lance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

acording to this http://www.modaco.co...er/page__st__60 volume + meunu needs stock ( maybe not anymore ? ) still i think its safer to be on stock rom to use tpt helper ( less problems )

I'm sorry but are you talking about a stock that isn't rooted? That cause a lot of probs..because you need a rooted phone to use Swedish Snow RSL7 after the update tpt installs and you need clockwork recovery to install a rom (and it dosent work without a rooted phone...

nfs1mw

nfs1mw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
Finally i have successfully repartitioned my blade (stock gen2) with custom partition sizes from "Tpt Helper" app.

At first i tried creating custom tpt on CM10.1 rom. It gave me the Error "Failed to copy zte pack". ​And it didn't create image.bin which is required for my phone. Hence it didn't work.

Then I installed CM7 and tried creating custom TPT. I have chosen normal android logo, cwm5020, 2mb-cache, 180mb-system. It succesfully created the image.bin . I reverified the files in image folder and as expected 10/12 files matched . Then powered off the phone and did (menu vol+ power) and it worked as it should.

Maybe we should use gingerbread rom while creating custom partition sizes.

xhanatos021

xhanatos021

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I Use The TPT Helper And It Says

"You Got A European Blade"

What Dose It Mean??

Help Will Be Likeable :DD And A Advance Thanks :3

sky lined

sky lined

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
European blade, generation 2 through windows, 128 MB system partition, not enough for jelly bean roms+gapps. I follow the procedure described and nothing happens, the phone starts as normal. Tried cm7 and cm10, tpt helper "does not support this function for this rom" so really don't know what to do.

Any help much appreciated.

Edited by sky lined, 08 August 2013 - 08:04 AM.

sky lined

sky lined

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
To answer my own question I used windows upgrader method, as can be found in this guide (scroll down to the bottom) http://forum.xda-dev...5&postcount=102

I thank myself for this, cheers

chorao

chorao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:zte A5 (libra) | minix g4

Finally i have successfully repartitioned my blade (stock gen2) with custom partition sizes from "Tpt Helper" app.

At first i tried creating custom tpt on CM10.1 rom. It gave me the Error "Failed to copy zte pack". ​And it didn't create image.bin which is required for my phone. Hence it didn't work.

Then I installed CM7 and tried creating custom TPT. I have chosen normal android logo, cwm5020, 2mb-cache, 180mb-system. It succesfully created the image.bin . I reverified the files in image folder and as expected 10/12 files matched . Then powered off the phone and did (menu vol+ power) and it worked as it should.

Maybe we should use gingerbread rom while creating custom partition sizes.

any chance on having that gen2 custom of 180mb for new jb4.3 install? whit the present solutions the phone keeps rebooting...

chorao

chorao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:zte A5 (libra) | minix g4

any chance on having that gen2 custom of 180mb for new jb4.3 install? whit the present solutions the phone keeps rebooting...

update: installed cm 702 and made it

gen2 custom:180mb system, 2mb cache, 254 mb data

tried to restore cm 10.2 but the phone rebooted. installing jb4.3 from now

SoonDead

SoonDead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

@Amphoras: Can you update the TPT Helper app to include more TPT-s? I know I can create a custom TPT, but I would much rather use premade TPT-s that are tested, than make my own. Especially since some people report that TPT creation is not working on some ROMs.

The downloadable TPT-s in your app are downloaded from a trusted source (your server), and are validated against an md5 hash to guarantee that nothing went wrong during download. I will not be the only one using this TPT so I will be able see feedback from other users and see if the TPT is actually working and suits my needs in a particular situation.

There are a lot of G1-G2 TPT-s, but only 4 G2.

A G2 160/294/2/0.1 would be really useful in my case.

(I'm not ungrateful, the TPT Helper app is already incredibly useful as it is, and I really thank you for it)

buchciarz

buchciarz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Can anyone create TPT with system 114MB and data 340MB or 115/339 please? Gen2 or Gen1 to Gen2

Edited by buchciarz, 23 October 2013 - 08:34 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users