Photo

Killed my OMC - *WAS* sad... but *unbelievable news*!!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts

WOW! they actually arranged a replacement handset for me tomorrow & a new back cover 4 to 5 days later... thanks glossywhite for posting the procedures of getting your replacment, as i woz putting it off because i never knew they exchanged it at your door... SWEET! no more creaky half clipped on cover lol Posted Image

That is great news, and you are welcome. Why will you need a new back cover, when they're replacing the whole phone anyhow?

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts
  • Interests:Alien Life
  • Devices:Moto X

That is great news, and you are welcome. Why will you need a new back cover, when they're replacing the whole phone anyhow?

they said that the replacement will only be the phone without a battery.cover,charger ect so i have to keep the old ones & they will send the back cover by post Posted Image

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts

they said that the replacement will only be the phone without a battery.cover,charger ect so i have to keep the old ones & they will send the back cover by post Posted Image

Sounds dubious. The courier just asks for the whole phone, and hands you a brand new one, sealed, complete, as retail. Fact.

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Sounds dubious. The courier just asks for the whole phone, and hands you a brand new one, sealed, complete, as retail. Fact.

yeh, i thought it sounded a bit odd, i'm going to ask the driver wot exactly i need to give & wot is in the box, they said it will be from 1pm to 5pm Posted Image

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts

yeh, i thought it sounded a bit odd, i'm going to ask the driver wot exactly i need to give & wot is in the box, they said it will be from 1pm to 5pm Posted Image

Just signed for my new one. I was surprised this time, as it is literally just the phone, no battery or cover. Still pleased!

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Just signed for my new one. I was surprised this time, as it is literally just the phone, no battery or cover. Still pleased!

how did you give them the faulty one ? just in the old box ?

also woz the replacement in a new box ?

tilal6991

tilal6991

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,781 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, Huawei U8150

how did you give them the faulty one ? just in the old box ?

also woz the replacement in a new box ?

no. You just hand them them the old one and they give you the new one in a box.

If you like my work or if I helped, click the Plus button.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users