NIGHTLY UPDATES 7.1.0: CyanogenMod for the LG Optimus 2X FREE Online Kitchen - auto updating nightlies

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Tsaglis

Hi Paul, could you take a look @ the Member Kitchen here in nightlies as it dumps a 285 bytes file instead of the ~100MB Cooked ROM. Thanx.

Same Here. Only a txt file with my choices, nothing more.

:huh::huh:

Guest thedicemaster

Kicking off a re-download...

P

could you also look into the kitchen configuration saving?

members kitchen configurations are only restored on the free kitchen.

+1 on the kitchen config saving - although for now it's NOT a disaster - not too many options in it, but if you'll manage to port LG apps, then it will be ;)

+1 on the pinning, i'm on this forum page all day long :)

Great stuff - Great Job Paul, btw how's the progress with the porting ?

Member Kitchen still not updated to latest verion, yet the free one is... :| (sad)

Edited by nrgon

Guest BUFUMAN

it didnt boot at my P990 Stuck on LG Theme nothing happens

any ideas?

Wipe all.

back to ext3 before all done.

Edited by BUFUMAN

Guest thedicemaster

from the looks of it the members kitchen updated with the latest nightly when paul did his re-download.

however the build number on the kitchen wasn't updated along with it, and it doesn't update automatically to the latest nightly.

so it says 185 now, but it is 195, and it should be 200.

Guest nickdelf

Does any one find the messaging app to be incredibly slow in GR5? I found the same problem in GR4 thinking that 5 would solve it - bit no, it's the same. Opening the app is not too bad but select a sender takes forever for their text to appear on the screen?

let me know

Nick

Guest thedicemaster

still somewhat broken, unless you changed it so adfree no longer counts as premium.

it says "Sorry, this Online Kitchen is available to Premium members only." instead of giving me a bake button, while i'm an adfree member.

other members kitchens do show a bake button.

Guest achim w.

still somewhat broken, unless you changed it so adfree no longer counts as premium.

it says "Sorry, this Online Kitchen is available to Premium members only." instead of giving me a bake button, while i'm an adfree member.

Same Here :(

Guest alncool

Hey Paul,

Hope you did not modify post #2 about member kitchen 'cause, member one is on post #6.

Yeah i was confused at the begining because in between of those two kitchens, there are some user's post so...

At first time i did not understand why i had to register my mail as i am a adsfree user and i did not see the #6 th post where the member kitchen really is !

;)

me too sad.gifsad.gif