NIGHTLY UPDATES 7.1.0: CyanogenMod for the LG Optimus 2X FREE Online Kitchen - auto updating nightlies

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest SuperSkill

Hi.

The kitchen won't let me bake, it says I have to be a premium member, strange, cause I am and I can bake in the other kitchens. I can bake via Filesonic though as I paid the 9$ to support....

Anyone else have this issue??

SuperSkillunsure.gif

Guest thedicemaster

paul said he's investigating it, but that was almost a week ago.

EDIT: paul, perhaps you could make a locked topic containing just the members kitchen, and replace post 6 here with a link to that topic?

as it is now the members kitchen is completely useless(and it has been for almost as long as this topic exists) and it appears the problems are all caused by having 2 kitchens in 1 topic.

Edited by thedicemaster

+1 On still not working member kitchen.

+1 On the "almost since release" non functional member kitchen.

+1 On the Filesonic kitchen screwed things up.

+1 On i'm a little sad.. :(

Guest Diskbox

I'll see your +4 and raise you another +1

I did eventually get filesonic to work however but it did take a few goes.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon as I'd really like to bake another version with a few changes.

Guest Tsaglis

+1

Yes, I know, you have a new toy to play (Galaxy Nexus) and it takes most of your time, I understand. :unsure:

But you have to keep us (your spoiled guest) also happy don't you? :D

Hi Paul, for some reason I cant bake using the Members kitchen in this post only !

Instead of the baking oven I see this "Sorry, this Online Kitchen is available to Premium members only."

Well I am a PLUS member, that should be enough is it ? unsure.gif

can you please help ?

P.S

All other kitchens I have tried seems to work just fine (GR5, FR19).

Guest Tsaglis

Hi Paul, for some reason I cant bake using the Members kitchen in this post only !

Instead of the baking oven I see this "Sorry, this Online Kitchen is available to Premium members only."

Well I am a PLUS member, that should be enough is it ? unsure.gif

can you please help ?

P.S

All other kitchens I have tried seems to work just fine (GR5, FR19).

It has been like this for a long time. It seems that Paul is not aware of this. You can send him a PM If you want.

I was on Gr5, and tried BB 622 than came back to 0725 (20L). So I flashed the BB, than reboot into recovery (4.0.0.5) and flashed CM7 from the free kitchen, now I'm stuck on the LG boot logo (the animated one)!

I did the wipes and the fix permissions.

I went back to recovery to flash Gr5 again but on this case it goes into bootloop... :(

any help??

Guest Tsaglis

I was on Gr5, and tried BB 622 than came back to 0725 (20L). So I flashed the BB, than reboot into recovery (4.0.0.5) and flashed CM7 from the free kitchen, now I'm stuck on the LG boot logo (the animated one)!

I did the wipes and the fix permissions.

I went back to recovery to flash Gr5 again but on this case it goes into bootloop... :(

any help??

Have you done all three wipes (data, cashe, dalvik)?

ahhhh finally after many reboots and removing the battery several times, I though about updating CWM to the latest and it is now working on CM7!

I was on CMW 4.0.0.5, now with CWM 5.0.2.7 it finally booted!!! :D

Guest Tsaglis

I installed from the (free) kitchen the 204. After a lot of effort I customized the phone like I want it to be.

But I have a major problem, Bluetooth does not work.

I tried with BB 725 (both v20L & v10d) and matching RILs, with no success.

I something I am missing or I am just unlucky? (or incompetent)

I have the same problem here! But BT was working after I flashed CM7, then I've restored some apps from Gr5 with titanium, then when I restored the system settings, there was something there that did this, I also started to get some gapps error msg which now is gone. But now I can't even turn BT on, and the first time I turned it on, the phone crashed (had to remove the battery), other time just rebooted.

Guest mirolud

I have the same problem here! But BT was working after I flashed CM7, then I've restored some apps from Gr5 with titanium, then when I restored the system settings, there was something there that did this, I also started to get some gapps error msg which now is gone. But now I can't even turn BT on, and the first time I turned it on, the phone crashed (had to remove the battery), other time just rebooted.

Sounds familiar :) I think I had this effect after restoring "BT associations" (or whatever this is called in English) in Titanium. BT seems to be working fine once I reinstalled CM and just re-registered my BT headset instead of restoring BT settings.

Guest Tsaglis

Sounds familiar :) I think I had this effect after restoring "BT associations" (or whatever this is called in English) in Titanium. BT seems to be working fine once I reinstalled CM and just re-registered my BT headset instead of restoring BT settings.

Had the same problem also, seems the Titanium backup is not compatible with all system data. I use it only for apps now.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lekker

So far I guess CM7.1 is the better performance mod! It's fast & responsive, works very good, and even the gps gets lock in 10-15 secs! and also witth the 3g off, and using internet only sometimes, the battery can last 4 days (turning off at night).

But as for the look and feel I prefer the stock style (sms, phone app, keyboard). Is it possible to use these apps or a CM7 theme to look like it?