- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

bob_711

bob_711

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i went into preston today and asked in a few shops and the market if they could unlock the monte carlo all said they would be able to unlock it quite easily and quoted £8-10 do you think this would work without any issues as i'm very skeptical of this. thanks

Spencershaun

Spencershaun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Messing around with gadgets. bit dyslexic so please bare with me, :-) f1,tropical fish,Fishing lol and playing on my ps3 add me if u want elsey1983 just say ur from modaco
  • Devices:"DJ" streak GingerStreak 2.4.4
  • Twitter:@elsey1983
what network u on

Black dell streak<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Cwm V0 .3.2.6 beta<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Dell Streak with Froy<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">DJ Steve's 1.9.0<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">DJ Steve's 2.3.3<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">MIUI Streak 2.3.23 <br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Motorola Xoom Stock<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">OtterBox Commuter<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">PS3<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Posted Image

Sami Beck

Sami Beck

Diehard

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, XOOM, Andypad Pro
  • Twitter:@SamSamoon

what network u on

-_-

Posted Image

Perfect Condition Unlocked GEN 2 Blade: £75

http://android.modac...ocked-for-sale/

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

what network u on

What difference could that possibly make?

lol.

wrtease

wrtease

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:TESTING ANDROID MOBILES TO THE LIMIT
    ALWAYS READY TO TRY OUT ANY ROM AND MOBILE TO THE LIMIT
  • Devices:SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2 & S1 8GB
  • Twitter:@none
this is the answer you want .theirs no unlock available .so the market men dont have it .only orange have it.this is going no where so im out .

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

this is the answer you want .theirs no unlock available .so the market men dont have it .only orange have it.this is going no where so im out .

If there was a solution, it would likely appear here first. These wide boy market traders get their information from us; the ones with the knowledge. They're just the ones selling it on for profit.

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

"Amm ooot"

Posted Image

Spencershaun

Spencershaun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Messing around with gadgets. bit dyslexic so please bare with me, :-) f1,tropical fish,Fishing lol and playing on my ps3 add me if u want elsey1983 just say ur from modaco
well i am on o2 lol and all i did was email them and 24 hours i got a unlock code and now i can use any network (U MITE WANT TO TRY IT)

Black dell streak<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Cwm V0 .3.2.6 beta<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Dell Streak with Froy<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">DJ Steve's 1.9.0<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">DJ Steve's 2.3.3<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">MIUI Streak 2.3.23 <br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Motorola Xoom Stock<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">OtterBox Commuter<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">PS3<br style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Posted Image

wrtease

wrtease

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
i will apply shortly to orange for my code .will be 3 months on 11th november so il bd free to have giffgaff and freedom.wont even try anyone else untill its offical unlock .aint worth it.

wrtease

wrtease

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
cool answer glossy ,thats what i was refering to :)

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

well i am on o2 lol and all i did was email them and 24 hours i got a unlock code and now i can use any network (U MITE WANT TO TRY IT)

Okay, if that is the case, take a screenshot including the "from" address, and masking personal info, and show us, as we're interested, if so.

I mean a screenshot, not copy & paste.

Thanks

Edited by glossywhite, 28 October 2011 - 07:18 PM.

wrtease

wrtease

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
he only got it for his streak ,orange wont do that,do you think its that easy mmm not.lets see the proof ?

Spencershaun

Spencershaun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
i was only trying to help that is what i did

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts
  • Interests:Time & Space
  • Devices:Moto X
has any one actually tried to unlock the OMC using hardware......
this is wot the market dudes / shops use normally...

i would not risk it to be honest, BUT.. i would ask if they have done it before & how they plan on doing it lol

Spencershaun

Spencershaun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Edited by Spencershaun, 28 October 2011 - 07:41 PM.

Spencershaun

Spencershaun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
Here is ur proof just had to talk to a advicer to get them to resend me the email becuase i had deleted it Posted Image

http://imageshack.us...7/o2unlock.png/

wrtease

wrtease

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
okay thats for o2 .wee are with orange and orange different ,o2 wont send us a code because its outwith their network.

Spencershaun

Spencershaun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
Like i say above i was just trying to help Posted Image i didnt realize orange were that bad

wrtease

wrtease

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
thank you for your help.yes orange are that bad .would be great if their was an unlock ,then we would have freedom.but thank you again.

bob_711

bob_711

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
So i would pretty much have to wait the 3 months for it to be unlocked but is there any loss in getting them to try and unlock it? If they cant that would mean i wouldnt have to pay anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users