quoted £8-£10 for unlock in town

Guest bob_711

Guest bob_711

i went into preston today and asked in a few shops and the market if they could unlock the monte carlo all said they would be able to unlock it quite easily and quoted £8-10 do you think this would work without any issues as i'm very skeptical of this. thanks

Guest glossywhite

this is the answer you want .theirs no unlock available .so the market men dont have it .only orange have it.this is going no where so im out .

If there was a solution, it would likely appear here first. These wide boy market traders get their information from us; the ones with the knowledge. They're just the ones selling it on for profit.

Guest glossywhite

this is the answer you want .theirs no unlock available .so the market men dont have it .only orange have it.this is going no where so im out .

"Amm ooot"

9_bannatyne.jpg?maxWidth=600

Guest wrtease

i will apply shortly to orange for my code .will be 3 months on 11th november so il bd free to have giffgaff and freedom.wont even try anyone else untill its offical unlock .aint worth it.

Guest glossywhite

well i am on o2 lol and all i did was email them and 24 hours i got a unlock code and now i can use any network (U MITE WANT TO TRY IT)

Okay, if that is the case, take a screenshot including the "from" address, and masking personal info, and show us, as we're interested, if so.

I mean a screenshot, not copy & paste.

Thanks

Edited by glossywhite

has any one actually tried to unlock the OMC using hardware......

this is wot the market dudes / shops use normally...

i would not risk it to be honest, BUT.. i would ask if they have done it before & how they plan on doing it lol

Guest bob_711

So i would pretty much have to wait the 3 months for it to be unlocked but is there any loss in getting them to try and unlock it? If they cant that would mean i wouldnt have to pay anyway

Guest dadashi

Here is ur proof just had to talk to a advicer to get them to resend me the email becuase i had deleted it rolleyes.gif

http://imageshack.us...7/o2unlock.png/

Thats not even a ZTE Skate youve had unlocked by O2...its a dell streak which you can have unlocked on any street corner for a fiver...

Seeing as Orange have dropped their OMC price to £119 I think its a fair enough trade off for waiting 3 months for the unlock code..unlocked skates go for £180 on ebay...

the blade woz unlocked easy because zte made it easy..... they have well and truly locked the phone up properly this time... sad.gif

Yes the thought crossed my mind.

Orange have learnt from modaco.No doubt that orange have watched the blade progress on this site very carefully,and based on there observations,made their plans with ZTE.

Little does orange know that the modaco devs will crack the skate,may take some time,but it will happen.

By the way tillaz,your bluemonte rom is awsome,good job man.Cant wait for your next update with notification controls :D

lol.Just F5 your bluemonte thread,and what do you know,the update is ready :D :D :D

Edited by Guest

Guest unrandomsam

it's possible some shops can unlock over jtag by now (voiding warranty in process) think they would charge at least 25GBP though.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk