2-Way Call Recording Possible on Liquid Metal?

Guest Cliffoshay

Guest Cliffoshay

I hope someone can help. I need a phone compatible with recording both sides of the conversation without using the speakerphone or just picking up the other party from the mic. I know that at least some apps are compatable with some Acer phones but cant find any reports, good or bad about the Liquid Metal compatability.

Could anyone check to see if this works on apps such as Total Recall, AndroRec Free Call recorded, AllCallRecorder.

Your help would be very much appreciated, many thanks in advance.

I hope someone can help. I need a phone compatible with recording both sides of the conversation without using the speakerphone or just picking up the other party from the mic. I know that at least some apps are compatable with some Acer phones but cant find any reports, good or bad about the Liquid Metal compatability.

Could anyone check to see if this works on apps such as Total Recall, AndroRec Free Call recorded, AllCallRecorder.

Your help would be very much appreciated, many thanks in advance.

I bought a liquid metal for the same reason - because i read that it is able to record calls internally

I tried Totall Reacall without much success but i have to say that i didn't spent a lot of time yet