This is CAE as it is supposed to be intended.
I have merged part of the stock ROM with elements of the new SDK Platform which overall has made the ROM atheistically pleasing, along with some speed.
Since It is based off stock everything works etc etc.
- Download and extract the Flash Tools and CAE
- Load up the Flash tools
- Tick all
- Click the ... button and choose the right files accordingly
- Turn off the Andypad and unplug the USB
- Hold down the Volume + whilst plugging in the USB to your computer
- At this point you may need to install the drivers in the Flash Tools archive
- If all is OK the Flash Tool should say "Found RKAndroid Loader Rock Usb"
- Click ERASE IDB
- Click RUN
- Once flashed it will return you the "Charging..." screen
- Power on and boot (It could take some time for first boot)
- Enjoy CAE and leave a message.
Ill add screens in a few days, Give me feedback and it will be considered for the next instalment.
CAE DOWNLOAD - http://www.multiupload.com/T71MBHI29K