CM7 look-a-like Notification Power Widget & MIUI Battery Bar for Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

Where can I download

M-MHMP-RLS7-PowerWidget.zip? I want to install it on GingerR4...

Mediafire says "The key you provided for file download was invalid."

Nowhere, it's vanished from the interwebs. :P I removed it because both, the user customisable notification power widget and the MIUI style battery bar, are now included in MMHMP RLS8. There is no reason for me to provide them as add-ons anymore. Actually RLS8 has widget settings etc incorporated into system. Flashing the version that was previously posted here would mess that up.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the first post. I might clean that up sometime and put some of the old links back (for pre-RLS8 version). There are still some working links to the older non user customisable version along the previous page. You should also know that these were made for Moldovan release, GSF is based on a newer build. I can't guarantee that everything works as it should.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest SGH-i200

I removed it because both, the user customisable notification power widget [...]

You should also know that these were made for Moldovan release, GSF is based on a newer build. I can't guarantee that everything works as it should.

I did a quick test and your "customisable notification power widget" did work with gsf-blade-r3.zip. Edit: I have tested r4 (odexed ROM).. It works.

Please share this beautiful widget as addon for GSF! B)

Edited by SGH-i200

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jimwormold

Hi all,

I'm currently on CM7 but hear great things about M-MHMP. However one thing that I always get frustrated by is the lack of an option to toggle between 2G and 3G simply as you can on the CM power widget.

I've read the notes about this very useful addition to M-MHMP, but just wanted clarification as to whether or not it includes such a toggle?

Regards,

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SGH-i200
[...]frustrated by is the lack of an option to toggle between 2G and 3G simply as you can on the CM power widget.

Please test "Swedish Snow" the successor of Moldovan. It has a 2G toggle addin you can install! No manual toggle but it will do it automatically for you! :-)