Photo

CM7 look-a-like Notification Power Widget & MIUI Battery Bar for Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie

* * * * - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

C!chy

C!chy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (Orange SF)
KonstaT, that looks sweet! Nice work! :)

BTW. do you plan to release new version ow MMHMP? I had some issues with the last one, but am looking forward to migrate back to MMHMP. :)

:: C!chy ::
--------------
ZTE Blade [Gen 2 via FTM]
--------------
GEN1: JJ RLS9 -> SSpring RLS5 -> MMHMP RLS7
GEN2: CM 7.2 Burstlam -> MMHMP r8 uvk -> SSnow r7 -> AOKP CM9 rmx -> Back to SSnow r7 !!!

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

KonstaT, that looks sweet! Nice work! :)

BTW. do you plan to release new version ow MMHMP? I had some issues with the last one, but am looking forward to migrate back to MMHMP. :)

We'll see... I've been itching to make a new ROM. Not sure if it's going to be RLS8 or am I going to make a completely new ROM based on a newer build.

FollowWings

FollowWings

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3 4.4.2 [14.03.20.]
  • Twitter:@FollowWings8
How could I install this thingy? What kind of wipe I need (I dont want to reinstall the full ROM, apps, etc...)

Thanks for the help!

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

How could I install this thingy? What kind of wipe I need (I dont want to reinstall the full ROM, apps, etc...)

Thanks for the help!

If you have MMHMP RLS7 already installed, just install it normally through clockworkmod. No wipes needed (it will automatically wipe dalvik cache).

FollowWings

FollowWings

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3 4.4.2 [14.03.20.]
  • Twitter:@FollowWings8

If you have MMHMP RLS7 already installed, just install it normally through clockworkmod. No wipes needed (it will automatically wipe dalvik cache).

THX! :)

/Edited: Works great Thanks again!/

Edited by FollowWings, 06 January 2012 - 02:11 PM.

SGH-i200

SGH-i200

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:SGH-i200, LG P990
Where can I download

M-MHMP-RLS7-PowerWidget.zip? I want to install it on GingerR4...

Mediafire says "The key you provided for file download was invalid."

Edited by SGH-i200, 10 January 2012 - 05:31 PM.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

Where can I download

M-MHMP-RLS7-PowerWidget.zip? I want to install it on GingerR4...

Mediafire says "The key you provided for file download was invalid."

Nowhere, it's vanished from the interwebs. :P I removed it because both, the user customisable notification power widget and the MIUI style battery bar, are now included in MMHMP RLS8. There is no reason for me to provide them as add-ons anymore. Actually RLS8 has widget settings etc incorporated into system. Flashing the version that was previously posted here would mess that up.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the first post. I might clean that up sometime and put some of the old links back (for pre-RLS8 version). There are still some working links to the older non user customisable version along the previous page. You should also know that these were made for Moldovan release, GSF is based on a newer build. I can't guarantee that everything works as it should.

Edited by KonstaT, 11 January 2012 - 10:24 AM.

SGH-i200

SGH-i200

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

I removed it because both, the user customisable notification power widget [...]

You should also know that these were made for Moldovan release, GSF is based on a newer build. I can't guarantee that everything works as it should.

I did a quick test and your "customisable notification power widget" did work with gsf-blade-r3.zip. Edit: I have tested r4 (odexed ROM).. It works.

Please share this beautiful widget as addon for GSF! B)

Edited by SGH-i200, 14 January 2012 - 04:07 AM.

jimwormold

jimwormold

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Huawei G510, Nexus7
Hi all,

I'm currently on CM7 but hear great things about M-MHMP. However one thing that I always get frustrated by is the lack of an option to toggle between 2G and 3G simply as you can on the CM power widget.

I've read the notes about this very useful addition to M-MHMP, but just wanted clarification as to whether or not it includes such a toggle?

Regards,

Jim

SGH-i200

SGH-i200

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

[...]frustrated by is the lack of an option to toggle between 2G and 3G simply as you can on the CM power widget.

Please test "Swedish Snow" the successor of Moldovan. It has a 2G toggle addin you can install! No manual toggle but it will do it automatically for you! :-)

http://android.modac...s3-android-235/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users