Monte Carlo Stir Fry

Guest Sami Beck

Guest rockstarszzzz

Guys if you have sorted out Bluetooth issues - then why don't you get themers to join hands with you?! It definitely means that the ROM is perfect. As I went through pages of that old MCSF and we all said it was excellent compared to GSF itself.

From my experience I remember the only reason I had stopped using that ROM was because of bluetooth. That ROM is much stock-ish, is fast, is smooth, has excellent battery life, has excellent gaming experience, has everything working gps, wifi, bluetooth, calls, data AND it has dolby sound!

I think it deserves a thread of it's own. Especially if one of you two guys who posted the mods are going to continue the development. It doesn't need much more than themes etc.

But I think those things are all down to personal choice and doesn't really count as a part of 'rom building'. That's theming side of town.

Thank you very much for this!

Guest fallenangel32

Thanks for this one! Flashing right now.

Any major changes you made to it?

ok test it and tell us about the dolby....

if you thing is dolby or just louder sound in this rom

• proximapro why this rom doesnt have the option in settings to enable/disable the dolby sound?
  • i modify it a bit with original settings and music player from monte carlo.but exept the FC,this option(enable dolby/disable)
  • is not working

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest rockstarszzzz

ok test it and tell us about the dolby....

if you thing is dolby or just louder sound in this rom

• proximapro why this rom doesnt have the option in settings to enable/disable the dolby sound?

After a clean flash I'm getting "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." When I click OK, I get 4-5 seconds of browsing in and then it come back again! Rebooted - doesn't help.

Guest rockstarszzzz

It doesn't have a 'enable/disable' option like original MCSF. So It's very hard to say if Dolby works or not. Nothing to test it with esp with that process FC.

Guest fallenangel32

After a clean flash I'm getting "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." When I click OK, I get 4-5 seconds of browsing in and then it come back again! Rebooted - doesn't help.

in my friend phone its working but without dolby

just louder sound witch is good proximapro

andgy birds they lossing the sound...

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest rockstarszzzz

in my friend phone its working but without dolby

just louder sound witch is good proximapro

andgy birds they lossing the sound...

I'm back on 2nd one. That works fine. But no option for Dolby sound. Yes, there is louder sound. But I am sure Dolby effect turn on and off used to be a feature in settings somewhere in original one. Don't know why it's removed in this particular mod.

Guest proximapro

I'm back on 2nd one. That works fine. But no option for Dolby sound. Yes, there is louder sound. But I am sure Dolby effect turn on and off used to be a feature in settings somewhere in original one. Don't know why it's removed in this particular mod.

I try to test and fix three version. On and off in settings don't work in this rom.

Edited by proximapro

Guest fallenangel32

this rom is good,i test it yesterday and i put the settings and music app from the mcsf

but the option is not working and i was disapoint....

and has no dolby sound,too bad and i try the two versions...but nothing

beacouse i try 3 days now and i can port it and i dont know where to look for help

not for me i dont have a blade anymore,but for the people that have asked me to

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest rockstarszzzz

this rom is good,i test it yesterday and i put the settings and music app from the mcsf

but the option is not working and i was disapoint....

and has no dolby sound,too bad and i try the two versions...but nothing

beacouse i try 3 days now and i can port it and i dont know where to look for help

not for me i dont have a blade anymore,but for the people that have asked me to

Instead, could you not use MCSF and then port the 'bluetooth' fix into MCSF. Then on on that ROM may be apply your tweaks from BM360 and also the theme?

Because as a base MCSF is probably smoother than GSF. Plus you won't have to worry about porting Dolby. All you will need is bluetooth fix, your tweaks, themes etc from BM360.

Just my 2 pence!

Guest dwitcombe

WoW, that sounds like a good idea, i would love that combination.

Fingers crossed that someone can make such a rom.

don

Instead, could you not use MCSF and then port the 'bluetooth' fix into MCSF. Then on on that ROM may be apply your tweaks from BM360 and also the theme?

Because as a base MCSF is probably smoother than GSF. Plus you won't have to worry about porting Dolby. All you will need is bluetooth fix, your tweaks, themes etc from BM360.

Just my 2 pence!

Guest fallenangel32

Just my 2 pence!

thats my next step

i try but i wasnt able to fix bluetooth

i asked for help but from peroximapro...silent

so i m on my ownhuh.gif

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest CaptainSpectacular

I join all of you to have a version of MCSF with just the Bluetooth fix, let the ROM as stock as possible, maybe add powerwidget with some wifi, data, gps, ring mode, etc... And it'll be a nice ROM imo.

Guest adrien56

i just tried this rom and i think this rom is a good rom(no bug and every is working),but there is no real improving gaming performance contrary to some people said, i mean i tried some games (fruit ninja or dragon fly )and there is some lag like blade360 but the menu is smooth like 360 .it's almost the same .I know that the dobly can be important for some people but if you are looking for good performance ,cyanogen is better in game .i don't know about hd gaming .

Guest proximapro

i just tried this rom and i think this rom is a good rom(no bug and every is working),but there is no real improving gaming performance contrary to some people said, i mean i tried some games (fruit ninja or dragon fly )and there is some lag like blade360 but the menu is smooth like 360 .it's almost the same .I know that the dobly can be important for some people but if you are looking for good performance ,cyanogen is better in game .i don't know about hd gaming .

three version is fastest in games

Guest fallenangel32

with dolby the same as two version

DO YOU THINK THAT PUTTING THIS FILE

audio_boost.zip

"audio boost"

TO SYSTEM/LIBS/

YOU 'LL GET DOLBY?????

BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU DID...

if you did fix the bluetooth issue in MCSF

can you please tell us who you did it?beacause i m trying for three days now and i cant

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest proximapro

DO YOU THINK THAT PUTTING THIS FILE

audio_boost.zip

"audio boost"

TO SYSTEM/LIBS/

YOU 'LL GET DOLBY?????

BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU DID...

if you did fix the bluetooth issue in MCSF

can you please tell us who you did it?beacause i m trying for three days now and i cant

I didn't fix the bluetooth. You must framework files edit. I replaced that files. Your "audio boost" give nothing, I can delete it from rom

Edited by proximapro

Guest fallenangel32

Yes, it is.

so are you saying that dolby is in framework?

i m asking because i dont know how to do it

and i need your help to put dolby in blade mix 360

are you going to help me doing it?

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest rockstarszzzz

with dolby the same as two version

Why doesn't it have an option to switch on and switch off dolby like original MCSF had? There isn't any option in the settings to toggle dolby. Is it genuinely the dolby or have you tweaked the volume to boost highest?

Edited by rockstarszzzz