Photo

Cyanogen Bug Discussion thread. (Fix for data bug)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Kinglion3494

Kinglion3494

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Devices:Xperia X10
  • Twitter:@Lion3494
Hey guys. This is temporary but it works for hours without problems. <br /><br />Open up rom manager and press fix permissions. Then reboot your phone and bam. Data will stay on without problems.<br /><br />And I'm using FXP 044 . Its blazing fast. <br />Thank me if it helped. <br /><br />Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Kinglion3494

Kinglion3494

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Hey guys. This is temporary but it works for hours without problems. <br /><br />Open up rom manager and press fix permissions. Then reboot your phone and bam. Data will stay on without problems.<br /><br />And I'm using FXP 044 . Its blazing fast. <br />Thank me if it helped. <br /><br />Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

New nightly available. Downloading now and will let you guys know the results. According to some people if you download gorohs kernel with a locked bootloader the data issue is gone. So the issue has been confirmed to be the kernel.

jianlin

jianlin

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Devices:x10

New nightly available. Downloading now and will let you guys know the results. According to some people if you download gorohs kernel with a locked bootloader the data issue is gone. So the issue has been confirmed to be the kernel.

offcial for x10?Posted Image

Kinglion3494

Kinglion3494

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
Guys I just installed cyanogen mod nightly and so far no data bug. It's the latest version so give it a go and please report back

9Lukas5

9Lukas5

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Devices:Se XPERIA X10i

Guys I just installed cyanogen mod nightly and so far no data bug. It's the latest version so give it a go and please report back

I guess that the camera isn't working there, right? That would mean that the nightlies are based on fxp30, which hasn't data bug, too.

Regards,

L

[HOW-TO]UNLOCK bootloader for X10

Device: SE-Xperia X10i
Baseband version: 2.1.71
Android version: 2.3.7
Bootloaderstatus: UNLOCKED
Kernel Version: 2.6.29-modFXP-DooMKernel-v06
DooMLoRD@chaos) )
Build Number: MIUI-2.1.13 OODIE|pRiMe 9
Updated through romupdater from market

Kinglion3494

Kinglion3494

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

I guess that the camera isn't working there, right? That would mean that the nightlies are based on fxp30, which hasn't data bug, too.

Regards,

L

The camera has been fixed in latest nightly. The data bug is still there for all fxp releases. I don't know what to say. I don't think the permissions are set right for the update script. But I'm not experienced in clockworld zips.

PhrozenFear

PhrozenFear

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Devices:Sony Ericsson Xperia X10a
  • Twitter:@PhrozenFear
There's a fix in the CM forum that claims to be a REAL fix for the data bug in FXP044. Flash it, then download the non-bugged netd executable, copy it to your /system folder, change permissions to 755 (rwxr-xr-x) and then move it into your /system/bin. Hit reboot, and it works.

I've been on it now for almost 24 hours, haven't had a hint of data droppage (and last time I was on FXP044, I had data drops in about 2 minutes).

73's de VE6AY / VE6MSP / K7BSD
AKA PhrozenFear

Teh So-Called Lord of n00b

[Phone][ROM used]
  • Team FXP's Free Xperia Project version 044 (Android 2.3.7)
  • Baseband 2.1.71
  • DooMKerneL v05a-FXP-FS
Posted Image

Kinglion3494

Kinglion3494

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
Fxp 045 has been released and the data bug is now officially gone