• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

hetz

hetz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
Is anyone using the rVoix software that comes with this rom?

The 2-waycall recording works great with it but there is a problem with the autoanswer feature.

One issue is that It doesn't let you record a "voicemail message" that will be played when a call is auto answered.

Second issue is when I tried to "manually" load an audio file (by putting it in the "/sdcard/voix/sounds/" folder) the sound comes out sounding totally distorted once the call is auto answered. if the caller can't hear the audio clearly then autoanswer is totally useless because he won't know that he is suppose to leave a message. (and I tried MP3 files, WAV, even AMR, nothing worked).

Did someone manage to use the rVoix autoanswer ?

HiDra

HiDra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Oled

Is anyone using the rVoix software that comes with this rom?

The 2-waycall recording works great with it but there is a problem with the autoanswer feature.

One issue is that It doesn't let you record a "voicemail message" that will be played when a call is auto answered.

Second issue is when I tried to "manually" load an audio file (by putting it in the "/sdcard/voix/sounds/" folder) the sound comes out sounding totally distorted once the call is auto answered. if the caller can't hear the audio clearly then autoanswer is totally useless because he won't know that he is suppose to leave a message. (and I tried MP3 files, WAV, even AMR, nothing worked).

Did someone manage to use the rVoix autoanswer ?

http://4pda.ru/forum...c=195254&st=440
Answering machine is not working in some official firmware.

Many third-party firmware already contain the necessary patch. If your firmware when trying to use an answering machine rebooted the phone, see this post.(http://4pda.ru/forum...00#entry5962959)

Record a message for the voice mailbox of the program, or insert other audio file format pcm (8 kHz/mono/16 bit).

In settings you can choose the delay, the answering machine and need to record a message from the caller. You can configure multiple answering machines for different user groups.

Edited by HiDra, 05 January 2012 - 07:52 AM.

hetz

hetz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco

Record a message for the voice mailbox of the program, or insert other audio file format pcm (8 kHz/mono/16 bit).

Encoding the audio in the format you advised solved the problem.

Thanks you so much HiDra.

Now I can ditch the carrier's stupid voicemail.

SneakySnail

SneakySnail

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
The download link (for the latest release) provided in the first post is not working. I would really appriciate if somebody could upload the latest version, since I deleted my copy a few weeks ago, and a want to install back this rom on my device.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users