Google music beta cloud services

Guest philmein

Guest philmein

i have 4 invites first four to POST and them pm there email address get onesmile.gif

http://music.google.com/about/

google music is the dogs use with ics music app

seems there no pm on these forums send your email xxxxxxxx and ill send you an invite

when you setup google music you get 8 invites of your own

if you find you need vpn/proxy try hidemyass i use it for the footy so already on my system

Edited by philmein

Guest philmein

christar invite sent its like spotify type layout but in the cloud

just uploading my music library now should take a good few hours/days

Edited by philmein

Guest Christar

christar invite sent its like spotify but in the cloud

just uploading my music library now should take a good few hours/days

Cheers mate, says only avail stateside though, any way around this?

Guest philmein

i had that problem with google chrome but it worked with internet explorer

and make sure you are logged into your google account on your pc before using the invite

btw i am in blighty

Edited by philmein

Guest philmein

jd and gitforce invite sent im all out of invites now but all recipients will have 8 invites each

if you get a message saying not available in the uk try tor or hide my ass or any vpnbiggrin.gif

GUIDE

Now once you have received your invitation you will need to connect via Hotspot Shield or your alternative VPN again as you need to be seen as from the US again to accept the invite. Once you have done this go through the step by step guide it presents you with and download the Music Manager while still connected to your VPN. After you have done this then you will no longer need to use Hotspot Shield or a VPN again, turning off is essential to be able to upload songs as it seems to stall otherwise anyway.Part 2 –Now on your Android Google Music Beta Application I found that i had to have my locale changed to US setting on the first launch after setting up Google Music online. You might not have this problem but if you do then here is how to get around it.To do this go into your settings >Language and Keyboard > Change Langauge and change to United States. If you cannot access that particular option then use MoreLocale2 and Create a custom locale and set the ISO country to US.So there you have the free reign of Google Music Beta and a possible 20,000 songs at your disposal here in the UK, who said it was a US only service.For a full recap of my experience with Google Music Beta and thoughts of the service then head over to this link here: Google Music Beta: Hands on

Edited by philmein

Guest philmein

Thanks philmein... whereabouts can I find the eight invites? (I'll share four of them with members)

top left of your music manager web portal you should have 8 invites

im still uploading from yesterday but it will be worth it in the end