ICS lookalike ROM

Guest Krste

Guest Racerboy

you`ll be glad to hear i`ve created a ICS lookalike (based on cyanogen #248) for you Krste from the download link above, afew more more tweaks to do but i`ll put download link on this thread for you, hopefully tonight, i kinda like it :D

Guest shharisree

you`ll be glad to hear i`ve created a ICS lookalike (based on cyanogen #248) for you Krste from the download link above, afew more more tweaks to do but i`ll put download link on this thread for you, hopefully tonight, i kinda like it :D

thanks in advance racerboy,we appreciate ur work as always..

Guest mladenovic73

Can you pleeeease put some screenshots of that ICS.smile.gif

Thanks in advance, I'm sure it will loke great.

Here are the screenshots for those who can't access them.

182406screenshot1.png641762screenshot2.png282127screenshot3.png722520screenshot4.png387836screenshot5.png157603screenshot6.png558856screenshot7.png534687screenshot8.png463499screenshot9.png935455screenshot10.png310009screenshot11.png466647screenshot12.png

Edited by Krste

Guest plegdroid

Thanks in advance, I'm sure it will loke great.

Here are the screenshots for those who can't access them.

182406screenshot1.png641762screenshot2.png282127screenshot3.png722520screenshot4.png387836screenshot5.png157603screenshot6.png558856screenshot7.png534687screenshot8.png463499screenshot9.png935455screenshot10.png310009screenshot11.png466647screenshot12.png

thanks for the screen shots Krste:D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

you guys know its nov 7th today, dont you? that means 3 more days till ics source as google anounced it, hope they dont mess even this up :D

cm9:D fingers crossed :)

Guest Racerboy

ok i`m uploading now

THINGS TO NOTE:

full wipe of phone is VITAL for it to work as intended :)

installing the ROM will take a minute or 2, please be patient !!!!!!!

if when the rom is installed and you reboot and find yourself presented with diagonal lines across your screen, simply take out battery for a few seconds then replace, without wiping ANYTHING install rom again and should be fine.

Once rom has reached the desktop screen select the box "use by default for this action" and then select "X10 Mini Launcher 3x3"

now to change the theme of the rom, goto app menu and select "Theme Manager" choose "Ice Cream Sandwich" and "Apply Anyway"

reboot, and icons and theme should be applied if not then repeat the last step again and reboot :) enjoy

Guest Racerboy

ICS MOD for the Racer based on my #248 cm7 ROM

Download: revised version v2 HERE

THINGS TO NOTE:

full wipe of phone is VITAL for it to work :)

installing the ROM will take a minute or 2, please be patient !!!!!!!

if when the rom is installed and you reboot and find yourself presented with diagonal lines across your screen, simply take out battery for a few seconds then replace, without wiping ANYTHING install rom again and should be fine.

Once rom has reached the desktop screen select the box "use by default for this action" and then select "X10 Mini Launcher 3x3"

now to change the theme of the rom, goto app menu and select "Theme Manager" choose "Ice Cream Sandwich" and "Apply Anyway"

reboot, and icons and theme should be applied if not then repeat the last step again and reboot :) enjoy

All credits goto XDA guys, i just made it work for the Racer, the hard work was already done!!!!!

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

i just flash it and i cant get root.I have super user but no root.I cant connect to wifi.

I flash the rom 2 times and nothing.Look very beautiful,please help

Guest Racerboy

i just flash it and i cant get root.I have super user but no root.I cant connect to wifi.

I flash the rom 2 times and nothing.Look very beautiful,please help

have not checked wifi but i know now that the rom isnt rooted :blink: probably because was from a stock rom x10mini, i will try and sort it :)

Guest mladenovic73

have not checked wifi but i know now that the rom isnt rooted :blink: probably because was from a stock rom x10mini, i will try and sort it :)

OK waithing for the fix.wink.gif