254 replies to this topic

Racerboy

Racerboy

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Devices:hTC Explorer / Donated Racer

Went on market, and I find the live wallpaper. Its called 'spectrum I.C.S' (The pro version allows to change style /color etc.) This is what I saw on the home screen .sorry I can't show the image, (like the pic in racer boys post).bet someone is going to say it wasn't there in the first place! Should explain myself more!

well now you mension it, it should be present on the rom (any of the ICS-MOD roms) - "NexusLWP.apk" is the live wallpaper that should work fine......its in the live wallpaper section NOT themes

Edited by Racerboy, 03 February 2012 - 12:38 PM.

Find ALL my 2.3.7 cm7 ROMS HERE and ICSv5-MOD-ROM HERE @ raceroms

Latest LeWa ported ROM HERE

PM`s for help WONT be answered

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
Nexus is in live. W.P. sect. I downloaded the revamped version. But spectrum W.P.(live) was there then it went.that's why I downloaded from market,but those still W.P. pics from your earlier post only show up when they want to! I think my phone has a mind of its own!

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

Racerboy

Racerboy

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Nexus is in live. W.P. sect. I downloaded the revamped version. But spectrum W.P.(live) was there then it went.that's why I downloaded from market,but those still W.P. pics from your earlier post only show up when they want to! I think my phone has a mind of its own!

check if any live wallpapers are installed to your sdcard as that does cause them to not be set once phone is rebooted, if they are on sdcard move them to phone instead and re-apply and they`ll stick...........

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
had a look on S.D. card,it wasn't there.its no great lost,but ive got it from market now.i also looked in T.Back up and Antek app manager,but no joy.in antek it states that i.c.s theme sandwich data 0.00 do i need to worry about this? or is it part of the set up on this ROM.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts
  • Interests:house music, science, technology ,history
  • Devices:LG Nexus 4 . PA. 4.4

had a look on S.D. card,it wasn't there.its no great lost,but ive got it from market now.i also looked in T.Back up and Antek app manager,but no joy.in antek it states that i.c.s theme sandwich data 0.00 do i need to worry about this? or is it part of the set up on this ROM.

@sam if you really need the original nexus wallpaper I can dropbox it for you? :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

Racerboy

Racerboy

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

check "settings/applications/sdcard" see what is installed on it (if anything)...........all versions prior to ISC-MOD v5 you had to select the theme yourself but in v5 i set it so the ICS theme was already applied after installing the ROM, maybe if you`ve installed a previous version of ICS-MOD t.b. may have over written latest versions of themes thus creating the problem............about antek saying 0.00 data for sandwich theme, if thats the size of the actual .apk file then yes thats not right, but if its the data cache of the already installed app then should`nt be a problem, personelly i`d back up the apps you added yourself from market or wherever without any other data, do a clean install as per my instructions and then restore only apps.......that will remedy all your little niggley problems............

Edited by Racerboy, 03 February 2012 - 04:06 PM.

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
the version i have on phone IS ICSv5-MOD-RACER.I will reinstall ROM again, and the Google apps.(and of course back up all my stuff! hopefully this time it will work.im going to use ROM i put on the SD card.;let you know what happens.

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Everything fine now.smoke live w.p. still force closed. But I did read in an earlier post about that. Thanks for the advice. Cheers.

Racerboy

Racerboy

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Everything fine now.smoke live w.p. still force closed. But I did read in an earlier post about that. Thanks for the advice. Cheers.

oh good, regards smoke wallpaper, that has f/c-ed for a long time, i started just removing it from the roms a while ago.....i will in some spare time check the .apk file out see if possible to fix it

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
If you do an update,or is there a way having the transparent Google search bar I've been seen on other phones? Or was is it just for certain phone's? As I think it looks good with certain w.p.'s and yes,those wallpapers came back!

Edited by sam tyler, 04 February 2012 - 11:17 AM.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts

If you do an update,or is there a way having the transparent Google search bar I've been seen on other phones? Or was is it just for certain phone's? As I think it looks good with certain w.p.'s and yes,those wallpapers came back!

Get go search widget, and the transparent skin for it.
:)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Eh....if you mean the widget for search ,it just takes you to search screen. I also went to browser settings. But couldn't see it. I will go on market and download an theme/launcher (go/ads)that has it.thanks for the reply.

shharisree

shharisree

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Devices:Dell xcd 28

Eh....if you mean the widget for search ,it just takes you to search screen. I also went to browser settings. But couldn't see it. I will go on market and download an theme/launcher (go/ads)that has it.thanks for the reply.

lol ..buddy, plegdroid jus wanna make u search 4 'go search widget' itz an app in market.... 

Edited by shharisree, 04 February 2012 - 01:36 PM.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts

lol ..buddy, plegdroid jus wanna make u search 4 'go search widget' itz an app in market.... 

sorry I could have been more specific :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Downloaded adw and ics theme. Gave me an lovely pic of transparent Google search bar(can't tap on it )going back to stock.(I.c.s. that is) Thanks for advice the search continues..

Edited by sam tyler, 04 February 2012 - 05:33 PM.

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts

Downloaded adw and ics theme. Gave me an lovely pic of transparent Google search bar(can't tap on it )going back to stock.(I.c.s. that is) Thanks for advice the search continues..

did you try downloading Google search from market( it's different than the one in the rom) freeze the one it comes with and see if the ics theme will now render the search wigit transparent :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Froze. Search bar(downloaded search when first started rom)tried adw and go voice search(next to the bar) worked but main bar still stuck.have to download search again.

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
did a fresh install of rom this time i didnt install search from market. downloaded go and ics search bar, but when you tap on it,it just makes the screen go dark! stupid!

plegdroid

plegdroid

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts

did a fresh install of rom this time i didnt install search from market. downloaded go and ics search bar, but when you tap on it,it just makes the screen go dark! stupid!

when it goes dark -have you search still frozen out? not installed? :)

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓢⓘⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
4.2.2 -Test monkey.

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
The search bar is part of the wallpaper. Its NOT a real search bar. Even when I installed the Google search, it still does it. Looks nice as a pic! People's Reviews on market seem to have same problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users