ICS lookalike ROM

Guest Krste

The lockscreen also not work for me and the icons on the corner not appear, even making full wipe and following both procedures posted by Racerboy.

I used CWM v.2.5.1.8.

Guest Nemanja007

ROM is perfect much better screen calibration than original 248... On 248 screen is some time good calibrated and sometime it goes to hell...Also do you guys know why anyone cant call me ? i Wiped all things i think the problem is there is no green droid to touch on 1st time boot ?? install gapps ?

Edit:Fixed,i will leave the post just in case someone,get in same prob.. :D just install google apps,so stupid xDDD

Edited by Nemanja007

Guest Racerboy

The lockscreen also not work for me and the icons on the corner not appear, even making full wipe and following both procedures posted by Racerboy.

I used CWM v.2.5.1.8.

try and update your CWM this can sometimes be the problem with installing any ROMS

Guest Racerboy

if theres enough interest i may make another version with the ringlock mod pre-installed for the very few people who cant install the rom/ringlock mod successfully seperately :)

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

if theres enough interest i may make another version with the ringlock mod pre-installed for the very few people who cant install the rom/ringlock mod successfully seperately :)

Id like to see a ring lockscreen preinstaled and dont work crt anim for me.I love this rom.Something diferent for changebiggrin.gif

ok i`ll sort it out for you with pre-installed ICS-lockscreen-mod BUT it will be based on #251 and hopefully with CRT anim on/off

That would be really cool ;)

Guest Rahulj85

ICSv2 MOD for the Racer based on my #248 cm7 ROM (Market 3.3.11 is included, no need to install a seperate Gapps package)

fixed wifi and root permissions

Download: ROM HERE

Download: Ringlock ICS Mod HERE

Copy both files to sdcard

THINGS TO NOTE:

a complete full wipe of phone is VITAL for it to work so make a backup of your ROM before installing this 1 :)

installing the ROM will take a minute or 2, please be patient !!!!!!!

if when the rom is installed and you reboot and find yourself presented with diagonal lines across your screen, simply take out battery for a few seconds then replace, reboot in CWM, WITHOUT wiping ANYTHING install rom again and should be fine.

Once rom has reached the desktop screen select the box "use by default for this action" and then select "X10 Mini Launcher 3x3"

now to change the theme of the rom, goto app menu and select "Theme Manager" choose "Ice Cream Sandwich" and "Apply Anyway"

reboot into CWM and install the "ICS_Lock_MC7.1_WhitePressed-signed.zip" file, once installed reboot phone and icons and theme should be applied if not then repeat the Theme Manager step again and reboot :) enjoy

All credits goto XDA guys, i just made it work for the Racer, the hard work was already done!!!!!

there will be NO further updates for this ROM

dude, you rock!

Guest SoftStoner

I installed this build and it's working almost perfectly (replaced the default kernel with deadlink's, since I hate haptic feedback). There's only one thing that's missing: the portuguese (Portugal) dictionary for text input. :(

Guest Racerboy

I installed this build and it's working almost perfectly (replaced the default kernel with deadlink's, since I hate haptic feedback). There's only one thing that's missing: the portuguese (Portugal) dictionary for text input. :(

i`ll check it :)

EDIT ok i`ve changed the "LatinIME.apk" which has multi lang package, will be included in the next ICS build on here later

Edited by Racerboy

Guest SoftStoner
i`ll check it :)

EDIT ok i`ve changed the "LatinIME.apk" which has multi lang package, will be included in the next ICS build on here later

So much for the "no updates" policy... ;) Thanks a lot, Racerboy!

Guest Racerboy

I quote myself :lol:

there will be NO further updates for this ROM

it will be included in next 1, an all in 1 package with lockscreen intergration :)

Guest gagan313

Hi guys, i love the new rom.....just cant find a lockscreen and the homebutton dosnt work(i get get to home if an app is not responding)

watch my video maybye youll know:

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest SoftStoner
I quote myself :lol:

[...]

it will be included in next 1, an all in 1 package with lockscreen intergration :)

Oh, I'm sorry, I seem to have misunderstood! Anyway, for an interim solution (here's hoping that Google releases the ICS source code tomorrow, as promised, and that it builds cleanly for ARMv6 VFP, of course), this build is looking great! ;)

Guest Racerboy

Oh, I'm sorry, I seem to have misunderstood! Anyway, for an interim solution (here's hoping that Google releases the ICS source code tomorrow, as promised, and that it builds cleanly for ARMv6 VFP, of course), this build is looking great! ;)

i was joking :) i was not going to bother with another rom with ICS theme for the above reason but i cant help myself just to intergrate the ringlock that alls then no more i promise :unsure: well until ICS source comes out :lol:

i was joking :) i was not going to bother with another rom with ICS theme for the above reason but i cant help myself just to intergrate the ringlock that alls then no more i promise :unsure: well until ICS source comes out :lol:

Can we expect the release of new rom today with lockscreen? ;)

Guest Racerboy

Can we expect the release of new rom today with lockscreen? ;)

i wont be tonight as planned i`ve been busy with other stuff (have been fixing my friends computer this evening).....will be tomorrow :)

Guest euricoalex

Hello i have tested your rom and i give 5 stars in 5 , nice look , fast and everything i use works nice . I don´t care about battery drains ( i charge every night ) and other things i don´t use (like wifi tethering ) but i have a issue .

I have a data plan with tv and in the stock rom works fine but in every modded roms i try dont works . I explain : with this room works in 2G but the connection is too slow and in 3G crashes ; in others roms don`t work at all . The application in cause is MEO MOBILE and is my only issue .

Do you permit to put a link to your rom in a Portugal forum ?