Want to unlock your OMC / Skate? Tutorial here!
Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:15 AM
Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:10 PM
Because I only installed CWM throught TPT and then flashed a custom ROM!
Maybe that is why my Google Apps wont work?
Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:28 PM
Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:11 PM
Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:00 PM
Edited by kamango604, 07 June 2012 - 02:03 PM.
Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:38 PM
Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:38 PM
Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:11 PM
I had my ZTE Skate like blocked for *any* network after too often trying to unsimlock it with a false code given by SFR (France's Vodafone) and instead of wasting my time with them I just unbricked it myself following your instructions!
Thanks again, you made my year!
Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:43 AM
Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:59 PM
please help me
can someone send me their qnc back up file
my email is :email@example.com
Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:51 PM
Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:31 PM
Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:11 PM
Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:22 AM
When I started the Software download, I got a message "Could not connect to the emuka-pc Atlas Server. HR=0x800702e4"
What does it mean?
I have Win 7 32
And I use Ice Armor III on my phone.
What is the problem?
Edited by Emuka, 23 August 2012 - 10:11 AM.
Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:53 PM
IF YOU UNLOCKED BEFORE THE MAC ADDRESS FIX GO HERE
All the stuff in the tutorial is simplified by me but the full credit for unlock has to go to xiaoyaoswim who originally posted this method here and also to John W who figured out how to save the WiFi MAC address.
THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF LOSING WARRANTY WHEN UNLOCKING.
YOU SHOULD INSTALL THESE DRIVERS FIRST - http://www.multiupload.com/BQ7VQOQA4L. If they don't work then try the drivers on the Superboot thread.
- Google "QPST 2.7 Build 366". Click the first link and download the file beside "QPST 2.7 Build 366" and install it.
- Download this file and unzip it.
- Connect your phone to your computer and make sure that you have USB Debugging turned on
- Go into “Preparation” folder and run the “install-recovery-windows.bat”. This should flash stock recovery and reboot the phone.
- Remove your battery and disconnect the USB cable
- Now as you connect the phone to your computer press the volume down button. Don’t let go of the volume button until “FTM” comes up on your phone.
- You installed QPST in the first step. Now in the Start menu find "Software Download" which was installed by QPST.
- Click "Backup" on the utility and choose where to save the "QCN" file
- If your phone is not found then go to "QPST Configuration" in the start menu and add a port for your phone
- Click Start on the utility
- Make sure the file exists and is non-zero in file size before proceeding - if not try the previous steps again
- Go into the Unlock folder of the extracted zip file and run “download.exe”
- If you are sure you want to unlock press “START”!
- Sit through some hairy moments as it flashes itself and unlocks the phone.
- Go back to the "Software Download" utility.and click "Restore". Find the .qcn file you saved and restore it.
- Remove your USB cable, put the battery back in and any SIM of your choice – your phone is now unlocked!!
- OPTIONAL – Power on the phone and turn on USB Debugging.
- Go to “POST-UNLOCK FOLDER” and run the bat file again – this installs ClockworkMod
when i open up download.exe the start button doesnt work? any solution all of the other steps worked
Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:15 PM
NEVER MIND! got it to work lol had to close all the qtsp programs thanks for your help! it works
Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:08 PM
edit: i found drivers but when i start software download in QPST program doesnt see my phone?
Edited by jabre, 12 September 2012 - 09:35 PM.
Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:10 AM
I followed the unlock tutorial, but for some reason only got a .qcn file of 4kb in size. Now I have an unlocked phone that works fine as a phone, but will not connect to wireless internet (which it did before the unlock).
Is there any way to 'rewrite' NV data, or have I ruined my girlfriend's new phone?
Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:14 PM
It seems the only file needed which is not available elsewhere is download.exe - what ever that is
Edited by nicksoph, 15 December 2012 - 10:16 AM.
Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:01 AM
- Pádár Sándor
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users