3UK_P726GV1.0.0B05.zip

TIM_P726VVV1.0.0B04.zip

ECLR_P726VVV1.0.0B10.zip

MEX_TEL_P726USV1.0.0B02.zip

P726VDMV1.0.0B03.zip

FRY_TIM_P726VVV1.0.0B05.zip

ECLR_P726NV1.0.1B04.zip

Guest lfernandes

I don't find any use for these software because I can not read any thing on it, it's all in chinese. I'm from Portugal and I've downloaded the version for softstone. If they are inteligent they should translate it

Guest Racerboy

I don't find any use for these software because I can not read any thing on it, it's all in chinese. I'm from Portugal and I've downloaded the version for softstone. If they are inteligent they should translate it

goto zte site .cn and choose europe, handset services and your phone model/provider

Guest wicky feat

guys I seriously dunno what's this about if its about upgrading to Gen 2 plz help me

I got dell xcd28 which is zte racer I wanna upgrade

The instructions manual doesn't contain any details regarding Gen2, but it says you can only upgrade if there is 1 for your country.

But i guess its possible, installing UK stock Rom and try upgrading.

Guest Racerboy

if there is NO official upgrade specifically for your phone and provider then i would wait rather than trying to install an upgrade from a different country/provider

Guest lfernandes

lfernandes, Read the manual. Select English at the start of installation.

That's strange, no language selector at the start of installation, everything is in chinese.

Couls you try it? the link:

http://wwwen.zte.com...obile/Portugal/ the phone is the softstone.

Tank's

edited: I've manage to change language, thank's

I think the upgrade, not update is the same that is in the TMN page: http://www.tmn.pt/Po...n_softstone.zip

I didn't install it because it requires FTM and I have clockworkmod, but I thnk is android 2.1 with some room changes to correct some bug's, like wifi that some times had bad funcions.

Edited by lfernandes

Guest Racerboy

yep i can confirm there is NO kernal update or GEN2 update it is just software update only, i reflashed old original stock recovery.img to gain FTM mode and did the upgrade, so unless you are using stock rom 2.1update1 there is no benefit but software updates :(

Guest Racerboy

Hi , can someone just tell me what this thread is about?? is it to offically upgrade the racer?? could somone please debrief me please?rolleyes.gif

yep i can confirm there is NO kernal update or GEN2 update for 3UK RACER it is just software update only , i dont know about the other versions available, i reflashed old original stock recovery.img to gain FTM mode and did the upgrade, so unless you are using stock rom 2.1update1 there is no benefit but software updates :(

Edited by Racerboy

Guest hecatae

ok found so far:

known roms on the upgrade tool for racer:

P726TV1.0.0B12.zip

POSTE_P726GV1.0.0B05.zip

P726GV1.0.0B11_REL.zip

FRY_BRA_CLA_P726VVV1.0.0B06.zip

FRY_TIM_P726VVV1.0.0B03.zip

ECLR_P726CUV1.0.0B10.zip

3UK_P726GV1.0.0B05.zip

TIM_P726VVV1.0.0B04.zip

ECLR_P726VVV1.0.0B10.zip

MEX_TEL_P726USV1.0.0B02.zip

P726VDMV1.0.0B03.zip

FRY_TIM_P726VVV1.0.0B05.zip

ECLR_P726NV1.0.1B04.zip

any of these gen2?

got full cefs.mbn amss.mbn etc

Guest Racerboy

3UK_P726GV1.0.0B05 is 2.1-update1 (gen1) same as release version but with newer software and bug fixes

kernal 2.6.29 ZTE-Kernal@Zdroid-SMT

Baseband 3uk_P726GB01

post-910581-0-54612900-1321042285_thumb.

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

i guess some countries got official 2.2 (gen2) upgrade few days back.

Is any upgrade available for that countries? It would be gen2.

i think TMN version is the same just software updates and bug fixes but i cant confirm that

people with the corresponding operators listed need to check these out and tell us whether there just software updates or gen2 upgrades

Edited by Racerboy

Guest lfernandes

i think TIM version is the same just software updates and bug fixes but i cant confirm that

people with the corresponding operators listed need to check these out and tell us whether there just software updates or gen2 upgrades

I did't upgrade mine (softstone from portuguese TMN) but I think the version is the same that TMN released some weeks ago in their page (android 2.1 with some bug fixes).