OMC @ Orange UK Free Gift Box

Guest ArcticFox

Guest ArcticFox

I was waiting for unlock before I bought one and if you were ever going to buy one now is the time to get one.

Orange UK are offering a free Gift Box with selected phones and the OMC is one of them.

You get a £60 pair of Angle & Curve Headphones with adapter jack, a redeemable code for 6 free games from the Orange store and 3 'small' gifts.

£130.98 with the Free Gift Box for Saturday delivery is a bargain.

Guest Patrick73

I had to go back to get my headphones, did not know they came with it LOL. seem cheap and nasty too.

but on the 6 games front, have you been able to claim yours cause the web link they sent me via text keeps going wrong

Cheers

I've been using these headphones for about two weeks now, and they are very, very good. If you enjoy heavy Bass then these headphones most certainly are for you. The mids are clear, the highs are slightly piercing but well pronounced, and also are stylish.

Guest dibbles

I was well impressed with the goody box, even more impressed with the phone mind you. Then again the phone amazed my wife as she went out and bought one. The headphones are really very good and although the money box was a bonus I'm afraid that I have bugger all to put in it :(

Still we have both got our OMC's unlocked and loaded up with a custom ROM so our San Fran's can rest for a while.

Edited by dibbles

Guest ninjagordy

I was well impressed with the goody box, even more impressed with the phone mind you. Then again the phone amazed my wife as she went out and bought one. The headphones are really very good and although the money box was a bonus I'm afraid that I have bugger all to put in it :(

Still we have both got our OMC's unlocked and loaded up with a custom ROM so our San Fran's can rest for a while.

ebay the sanfrans mate, i got the cash back that covered the cost of my omc..... KERCHING!!!