• Twitter:@daica
Thanks for nice and fast ROM! :D

tamas_kurti

tamas_kurti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Hi.
Firstly i would thank for this great rom. Its realy fast. Howewer i have a problem. I cant click the x button on top right. Always when i click that x-mark, it appears the context menu with connection, wifi, bt and other buttons. I must kill apps within task manager. Howewer when i install a program, i cant go further since i cant click the ok-button from top right of the screen. please help. thx.

bobfrantic

bobfrantic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II 8gig

Hi.
Firstly i would thank for this great rom. Its realy fast. Howewer i have a problem. I cant click the x button on top right. Always when i click that x-mark, it appears the context menu with connection, wifi, bt and other buttons. I must kill apps within task manager. Howewer when i install a program, i cant go further since i cant click the ok-button from top right of the screen. please help. thx.

Hi, have you installed a custom taskbar?

Samsung Galaxy S Advance (Ommia was fun) :)

bobfrantic

bobfrantic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Thanks for nice and fast ROM! :D

Most welcome and glad you enjoy it too....

tamas_kurti

tamas_kurti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Hi, have you installed a custom taskbar?

nope. that is what happens even after hard reset.
even after install that custom metro-style taskbar.
Even more: with all jj1 rom i have the same result (stock firmware, or custom fw)... maybe my screen need a replacement? :(((

bobfrantic

bobfrantic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

nope. that is what happens even after hard reset.
even after install that custom metro-style taskbar.
Even more: with all jj1 rom i have the same result (stock firmware, or custom fw)... maybe my screen need a replacement? :(((

that may be the case then. I have used this rom since I made it and never had a problem with the "X" Question tho, are you using Quick menu? Or htc task manager? If so there are settings that activate the X to close the programs. But if this is happening with any rom you install, there may be indeed a spot on the screen that has lost its touch ability. Sorry I can't think of anything more to help. Hope you find out what is going on...

Saeed1000

Saeed1000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:I8000
hello
I installed this rom and enjoyed it
its very fast
softwares are perfect
my csc work perfectly
unlock screen is fast
just start menu icons can be choosen better
and games icons in start are good but not in cube shortcut

Thanks alot

Edited by Saeed1000, 24 October 2012 - 04:32 PM.

ajiwww

ajiwww

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i8000
  • Twitter:@ajiwww

I8000NXJJ1 build 21916 rom with Transparent Tasbars

First I want to thank JacobN for his rom builder and for the files to make the build 21916. Also to all the chefs on Modaco which helped me to learn about rom building. And to bobhero for the EzInput keyboard which I prefer over any other keyboard and the Sip menu changer .

I use this rom daily with no troubles. Lots of free ram always and most stable. I give the disclaimer that I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong though, you install this at your own risk. I made this for my own use, but have seen some who want transparent taskbars so thought I would share it is all. Enjoy.

Included in the rom:

Adobe Flash 2.1
EzInput Sip Menu Changer
(you need to go to this to activate the full keyboard in the EzInput 2.1)
HTC EzInput 2.1 Keyboard (with camera button fix)
Windows Live
Adobe Reader
Audio Note (Recorder)
Auto Rotation
Call Log
File Manager (My Files)
File Explorer
Fm Radio
Games
Java
Newer Main Menu
New Camera with date and time in file name
Samsung Photo Album
Calculator
Phonebook
Smart Converter
Smart Memo
Smart Sync
Samsung SMS-MMS
Samsung Task Switcher
Touch Calender (Schedule)
Touch Clock
Touch Player
You Tube
Office Mobile 2010
Security Off
Auto Close Patch
CeleTask
Rotate Left
Screen Capture
Soft Reset
NetCF 3.5
Transparent Taskbars
My own Start screen and welcomehead...

There is only the Windows Today UI in this rom, Chome and Samsung Today are removed. Also no Samsung keyboards. If any other program is not listed above it also is not in the rom.

Here is a screenshot after I installed a metro taskbar from XDA.... attached Posted Image (found it hehe)

Here is the download link. I only have account with mediafire sorry, if anyone wants to mirror this go ahead.

Download Rom

PagePool is 6 meg which is plenty for the rom. On first boot there is about 95 megs free ram and 240 megs free space.

Remember to go to the EzInput Sip Menu Changer and select Full QWERTY keyboard.

One thing to do after flashing this rom, make sure to do a hard reset immediately to make sure there is nothing from the previous one you had on your phone still there. Thanks to Umpal for reminding some to do this but I felt I should add this to the first post. If you are not getting your sms or you see 2 message folders, then the hard reset will correct that. It isn't a fault of the rom but just how things work when flashing phones... always do a hard reset. Posted Image

Enjoy.... Its my personal rom and hope you like it!!

Let me know what you think, will appreciate any comments or suggestions (not that I can promise anything else LOL)

Here is the metro taskbar cab. It will be a bit different from my screenshot as I did a little bit of editing on a couple of the DLL files in it...
(if you want the dll files I edited, send me a PM and I will give them to you...)

Posted Image

And a thank you would be most appreciated....

I have a strange problem after using this PDA. My mobile never goes after screen alignment Its asking to tap the screen, but the target keeps on moving even after tapping for more than 10 times, nothing happens after that. I tried hard reboot and flashing it for more than 3 times, no luck. I used OCTANS to flash

bobfrantic

bobfrantic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

I have a strange problem after using this PDA. My mobile never goes after screen alignment Its asking to tap the screen, but the target keeps on moving even after tapping for more than 10 times, nothing happens after that. I tried hard reboot and flashing it for more than 3 times, no luck. I used OCTANS to flash

Hmmm never heard of this one on my rom before. Did you also use the csc ebo file or just flash the pda. if that is case try flashing with the other files too from post 28, then do hard reset after flashing. hope this helps.

Edited by bobfrantic, 04 November 2012 - 09:43 AM.

ajiwww

ajiwww

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i8000
  • Twitter:@ajiwww

Hmmm never heard of this one on my rom before. Did you also use the csc ebo file or just flash the pda. if that is case try flashing with the other files too from post 28, then do hard reset after flashing. hope this helps.

i tried that already, no help :( The hard reset, it needs after the phone reboot which does automatically after writing the images, right ?

tamas_kurti

tamas_kurti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Hi. I have a problem.
After succesfully flashing your rom, and after a hard reset, I noticed with pleasure that this rom is really fast and stable, without ram problems.
However, when the device is locked, aka with the windows classic lockscreen (press to unlock), when i have a call, or message, the phone vibrate (as i configured this way), but the screen remains at lockscreen without the proper indicators, like phone number and picture, sms text notification, etc.
Please help me...

bobfrantic

bobfrantic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Hi. I have a problem.
After succesfully flashing your rom, and after a hard reset, I noticed with pleasure that this rom is really fast and stable, without ram problems.
However, when the device is locked, aka with the windows classic lockscreen (press to unlock), when i have a call, or message, the phone vibrate (as i configured this way), but the screen remains at lockscreen without the proper indicators, like phone number and picture, sms text notification, etc.
Please help me...

S2U2 lockscreen gives you all the options you are wanting. Google search and you will find it along with instructions for it. Was my lockscreen of choice.

tamas_kurti

tamas_kurti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
hi bobfrantic.
the s2u2 worked fine for me. thanks.
with that i have none probleme.
ps. after reflashed my phone with all jj1 parts and your rom, i noticed, that the "x-probleme" disappeared.
regarding s2u2 i have disabled all built-in windows classic and default lockscreens to no have two (double) lockscreens.
Thanks again for your great work.

bobfrantic

bobfrantic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

hi bobfrantic.
the s2u2 worked fine for me. thanks.
with that i have none probleme.
ps. after reflashed my phone with all jj1 parts and your rom, i noticed, that the "x-probleme" disappeared.
regarding s2u2 i have disabled all built-in windows classic and default lockscreens to no have two (double) lockscreens.
Thanks again for your great work.

Great :D glad it worked out for you... enjoy

bobfrantic

bobfrantic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
Time to move on. Have a new Galaxy S Advance so won't be supporting this rom anymore. You can still download it until I decide to take it down though. Thanks to all who had tried it out and hope it still is in use. :D

deadcore

deadcore

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Devices:omnia2.supersonic.M7UL

Time to move on. Have a new Galaxy S Advance so won't be supporting this rom anymore. You can still download it until I decide to take it down though. Thanks to all who had tried it out and hope it still is in use. :D

hmm..finally the last chef is move on..
see you chef Bob :)

^_^ btw wm29077 is out @xda,don't you like to cook thats..hehe :)

bobfrantic

bobfrantic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

hmm..finally the last chef is move on..
see you chef Bob :)

^_^ btw wm29077 is out @xda,don't you like to cook thats..hehe :)

LOL naw... never did like 6.5.3 :) enjoy, btw 2709 downloads of this rom now. not bad for an old man hahaha

razgryz

razgryz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hey man, i just downloaded your room and it works perfectly, from what i've read here pple had some problems but it works fine for me no bugs atm :)

bobfrantic

bobfrantic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

hey man, i just downloaded your room and it works perfectly, from what i've read here pple had some problems but it works fine for me no bugs atm :)

Glad to read this, enjoy. It worked on my Omnia and my wife's also for over a year without any problems. :)

plutomaniac

plutomaniac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II GT-i8000
Hey this rom is really fast and snappy. Great work. The only issue that I have is that it is always english. I have tried both the lite and pro .csc that you linked to but I haven't been able to find a mutlilangage JJ1 so far nowehere. Maybe my language (greek) is not included in the .nb0 file?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users