1GHz Skate

Guest Frankish

huawei announced on there facebook page a couple of days ago that the retail version will ship with a dual core 1.4 cpu & 1gb ram.

for me the big difference is the 720p video recording out the box...

don't know if im just bored with the skate, but a fyew things are really annoying me about it...

its up for pre-order for £242 in most trusted places, but i think it will end up at £200

selling my OMC soon for £100 sad.gif

That's a shame, nevermind. However...the Huawei sounds like a good deal with that spec :)

Guest tilal6991

I would not trust huaweis facebook page. Its been wrong before. Look at review before you buy one. Also the problem with most huawei phones is their weak support by both the company and the community.

I would not trust huaweis facebook page. Its been wrong before. Look at review before you buy one. Also the problem with most huawei phones is their weak support by both the company and the community.

even single core 1.4ghz i will be happy..

& i will most likely get the omc again after Xmas as my second phone smile.gif

its more of a replacement for my iphone 4 & something new to mod lol

Edited by tillaz

Guest tilal6991

& i will most likely get the omc again after Xmas as my second phone

i see this as more of a replacement for my iphone 4 & something new to mod lol

I really hope you wont sell your omc or at least come back to it soon. You've been a great Dev :)

Guest philmein

& i will most likely get the omc again after Xmas as my second phone smile.gif

its more of a replacement for my iphone 4 & something new to mod lol

cmon tillaz your a football lad you know the score zte till you diesmile.gif

Guest PedroVader

I really hope you wont sell your omc or at least come back to it soon. You've been a great Dev :)

I agree, you and Tilal have kept this forum going through the dark days of locked handsets, it gets unlocked and all of a sudden the place is starting to thrive...you two did that ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

huawei announced on there facebook page a couple of days ago that the retail version will ship with a dual core 1.4 cpu & 1gb ram.

for me the big difference is the 720p video recording out the box...

don't know if im just bored with the skate, but a fyew things are really annoying me about it...

its up for pre-order for £242 in most trusted places, but i think it will end up at £200

selling my OMC soon for £100 sad.gif

If anyone has a link to the specs that prove a 1.4 dual core please let me know as I have been offered a Galaxy S2 (brand new) for £240, might as well wait for the Huawei if its faster and cheaper :) thanks.

Guest painkiller_93

Since today I own a LG Optimus Black and I've sold my Skate. Thanks all people for your help, without you I could have never unlocked my Skate or flashed new roms.

Guest dadashi

If anyone has a link to the specs that prove a 1.4 dual core please let me know as I have been offered a Galaxy S2 (brand new) for £240, might as well wait for the Huawei if its faster and cheaper :) thanks.

Take the SGS2 don't bother waiting for the Huawei, £240 is a great price for a new SGS2...choosing the SGS2 over the Huawei is a no brainer at that price...it's like choosing between a mercedes and a lada...

Edited by dadashi