ZTE Skate Stock ROMs

Guest Simon O

Guest kxiekxie

This is official stock Greek rom.I was exported by following the guide below with the ClockworkMod.

I tried it on my skate with success!!!--->

Instructions for complete backup STOCK ROM phone Orange Monte Carlo / ZTE Skate (including the original recovery)

http://translate.goo...3p17212&act=url

It is 2.3.5

Model Number

ZTE SKATE

Android version

Publishing basic spectrum

P743B01

Kernel version

2.6.35.7-perf

zte-kernel @ zdroid-SMT

Version

ZTE-SKATEV1.0.B01

The link--->

https://rapidshare.c...K_GREEK_ROM.rar

USE at your own risk! It does not take any responsibility for damages

FAILURE CAUSED THE PROCESS!

Edited by kxiekxie

Guest Voxpop2011

As a practice exercise and to see how it looks and behave, I am trying to install Skate stock rom GB_BP_P743V1.0.0B01 that I downloaded on my phone via CWM. I have performed all the necessary wipes, but I am getting this error message:

"Finding update package …

Opening update package …

E: Can't open /sdcard/update.zip

(No such file or directory)

Installation aborted"

I am confused. Does this mean that the zip file is not actually on the sdcard, or do I need the 'previous version' to GB_BP_P743V1.0.0B01?

It is not clear to me how to actually get the stuff on the sdcard in any event, so I would welcome some instruction.

Thanks people.

Guest jojozep

Hi

I installed GB_BP_P743V1.0.0B01.zip using ClockWorkMod as few weeks back and found it works well.

Today I installed GPS Status & Toolbox (EclipSim) and GPS Test (Chartcross Limited).

When running these Apps I noticed that I'm not getting the Latitude/Longitude information - even though 3 satellites are usually in view.

Does anyone else use these Apps ? Has anyone else noticed this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by jojozep

• 3 weeks later...
Guest monographix

I would like to install this Local Stock ROM (post #75) http://android.modac...ost__p__1895195 . Its a three files local stock Skate rom , boot.img, recovery.img, system.img . I think, if i am not wrong, that the CWM way to install a stock rom is probably the easier one ? ( i want to retain CWM in my phone anyways)

So if i understood correctly :

(note: I already have ( i believe) a V2a partitions layout which i want to keep, and CWM installed)

-- I can use this stock local Rom by using the recovery command from CWM excluding though its recovery.img and following these steps ? :

1. create a nandroid.md5 (have maybe some info what exactly is this, how is made, where is placed, how is used ?)

2. and then through CWM format boot, system, data, cache in mounts and storage, (4 wipes in total?)

3. Use recovery command from CWM , point to the stock Rom zip (with its recovery.img deleted)

Edited by monographix

Guest kliskobg

Here is ROM backed up from Telenor phone. I haven't tried full restore yet. I am android noob and I created this by following instructions from this forum and other Internet sources. I hope it's OK, but I don't give any guarantees. If you flash this and have some problems or even brick your device, I take no responsibility. But if you find it OK, please let us know here. Following is disclaimer in Serbian language (where this phone is sold):

Ja sam android početnik i ovaj bekap može, a ne mora biti ispravan. Sve što radite sa njim, radite na svoju odgovornost. Ako pokvarite uređaj, nije moja krivica.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tqz97vjqlbax6xd

android-version.png

Edited by kliskobg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Isaias1983

Hi there!

Where i can find Stock rom for ZTE SKATE from Greece?GB stock roms have greek language in them???

Can i use them to flash orange mote carlo??

Thnks for ur asnwers!

Guest VirusPlus

Hi there!

Where i can find Stock rom for ZTE SKATE from Greece?GB stock roms have greek language in them???

Can i use them to flash orange mote carlo??

Thnks for ur asnwers!

Here is the Greek Stock ROM but i think there is no way to flash it... if you find any way to flash it please post it.

Any GB stock ROM should be multilanguage so they have Greeks...To be sure use one GENERIC ROM from here.

Guest Isaias1983

Here is the Greek Stock ROM but i think there is no way to flash it... if you find any way to flash it please post it.

Any GB stock ROM should be multilanguage so they have Greeks...To be sure use one GENERIC ROM from here.

I tried a lot of GB generic stock roms....None of them has greek language...I dont think they are myltilanguage...Any help to get greek language to stock rom?

Guest VirusPlus

I tried a lot of GB generic stock roms....None of them has greek language...I dont think they are myltilanguage...Any help to get greek language to stock rom?

Im using ZTESkate_TPT_StockROM_GENERIC_P743V1.0.0B01.zip atm from the link that i give before and ROM have Greeks and xT9 Greek keyboard (mind that default Android keyboard haven't Greeks) ive also try Generic 0B20 and 0B22 and they have Greeks too. The Stock ROM of WIND GR was the Generic B01.

2012-04-11-01-43-51.png2012-04-11-01-44-14.png2012-04-11-01-44-30.png2012-04-11-01-47-13.png

Edited by VirusPlus

Guest Isaias1983

U were right from the beggining...i tried a lot of versions but not B1 cause i thought it was the oldest.Now i am ok!Ty very much!!!

Guest lexferro

I bought the skate last week, from UK. I have this Compilation number: GB_CAMDEN_P743V1.0.0B01.

I want to root it, but I have a doubt.

Which one should I use to restore the stock rom?

It's a 2.3.4 version

Edited by lexferro

Guest KapTmaH

ZTE Skate GB_TELENOR_P743TV1.0.0B01 - 01.04.2012

MD5: 47c9bd8b1df6ca93e29050cfbb47699c

Скачать с HitFile

Скачать c TurboBit

ZTE Skate OAT_P743TV1.0.0B08 - 01.04.2012

MD5: e2deac3398450e6664aa963aeaa2dab4

Скачать с HitFile

Скачать c TurboBit

ZTE Skate TLR_AT_SKATEV1.0.0B03 - 01.04.2012