• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Karucifer

Karucifer

Editor

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:Warranty-voiding gadgeteer. The android-powered toaster is WIP. Systems Architect and Technologist.
  • Devices:HTC One X, Macbook Air
  • Twitter:@Karucifer
Six new Adobe apps are debuting today on the Android Market.

Billed as being the 'Creative Suite' for mobile, they look to be a mixture of standalone creative apps and companion products for users of the desktop Creative Suite product, all synchronising through Adobe's Creative Cloud when it arrives next year.

• Adobe Photoshop Touch - Probably the best known name of the bunch, Photoshop Touch offers what Adobe say are the 'core' Photoshop features such as layers, selection tools, adjustments and filters. There's also a unique 'camera fill' feature I'm quite interested to try out.
  • Adobe Collage - To create 'moodboards' - I know, I've no idea what they are either, hopefully whoever does will find this right up their street.
  • Adobe Debut - A presentation app to both display designs produced on the desktop apps and capture feedback.
  • Adobe Ideas - A vector based sketch pad which exports to Illustrator or Photoshop on your mac/PC.
  • Adobe Kuler - A 'colour inspiration tool' for creating schemes and themes.
  • Adobe Proto - Create wireframes of websites and applications with touch.

They're certainly an interesting mixture, although some seem a tad specific. It will be interesting to see how well they sell/if they see future development. Each of the above requires Android 3.1 or greater and will set you back £6.99 ($9.99).

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Source: Press Release

This item was promoted to the News page - click here to view.

cybercamel

cybercamel

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Devices:Sony S Tablet
  • Twitter:@markyp21
I actually got charged £1.47 in tax making the price £8.47

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users