Adobe release Touch Apps suite to help you get creative

Guest Karucifer

Guest Karucifer

Six new Adobe apps are debuting today on the Android Market.

Billed as being the 'Creative Suite' for mobile, they look to be a mixture of standalone creative apps and companion products for users of the desktop Creative Suite product, all synchronising through Adobe's Creative Cloud when it arrives next year.

• Adobe Photoshop Touch - Probably the best known name of the bunch, Photoshop Touch offers what Adobe say are the 'core' Photoshop features such as layers, selection tools, adjustments and filters. There's also a unique 'camera fill' feature I'm quite interested to try out.

• Adobe Collage - To create 'moodboards' - I know, I've no idea what they are either, hopefully whoever does will find this right up their street.

• Adobe Debut - A presentation app to both display designs produced on the desktop apps and capture feedback.

• Adobe Ideas - A vector based sketch pad which exports to Illustrator or Photoshop on your mac/PC.

• Adobe Kuler - A 'colour inspiration tool' for creating schemes and themes.

• Adobe Proto - Create wireframes of websites and applications with touch.

They're certainly an interesting mixture, although some seem a tad specific. It will be interesting to see how well they sell/if they see future development. Each of the above requires Android 3.1 or greater and will set you back £6.99 ($9.99).

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Source: Press Release

7e013cb59949292b8301fde18a26acbf.png

This item was promoted to the News page - click here to view.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.