Who's pre-ordered?

Guest Andi Desire

Guest Andi Desire

Just wondering. I've pre-ordered mine from BuyMobilePhones.net

Who else has pre-ordered the Galaxy Nexus, where from? and what is your expected delivery date.

Mine is set for 18/11/2011 but I expect that to change, but got a decent offer. Phone for £20, £35 a month for 18 months contract, 3GB internet, 600 minutes, unlimited texts

Guest kaizoku_san

good deal... wondering if i've got a good deal!!!

same website, but:

£35.75, 500txt 500mb, 18month £30 for phone

the 3gb net is really sweet, but question is, can i live with just 600min...?? :-p

not sure about delivery time. i'm not too bothered about it. been waiting to upgrade from san fran to somethine really cool. and the galaxy nexus is what i'm going for :)

Guest Andi Desire

good deal... wondering if i've got a good deal!!!

same website, but:

£35.75, 500txt 500mb, 18month £30 for phone

the 3gb net is really sweet, but question is, can i live with just 600min...?? :-p

not sure about delivery time. i'm not too bothered about it. been waiting to upgrade from san fran to somethine really cool. and the galaxy nexus is what i'm going for :)

I have that price plan already (been on it since 2008 with the G1 on T-mobile), just upgrading the phone so that's how I was able to get that deal. Not heard anything about shipping yet, but apparently should be here next week

Pre-ordered through Clove.co.uk, delivery to Finland....

Can't wait...should be on my hands next week.

Although Clove seems to get stock only at 23rd, not 21st as others have informed :<