Galaxy Nexus, launch day - did you manage to find one?

Guest Karucifer

Guest Karucifer

We've seen a lot of announcements for various retailers and directly from Samsung assuring us that stock would be available for the Galaxy Nexus launch today. They even went to the extent of tweeting the first person in the world to buy one, just to reassure us that the phone had indeed launched.

Our own experiences have been a little different, with MoDaCo staffers all over the country visiting the likes of Phones 4U and O2 to attempt to acquire a phone and being told that they've not received stock.

Some retailers are obviously delayed, if you were looking to purchase from Three for example, you won't be seeing hardware until next week.

So we figured it was worth running a quick poll to see how our community got on hunting the fabled Ice Cream Sandwich.

Please vote above!

Guest AndyCr15

Walked in to Phones4u on Oxford Street at 10:15am and was still one of the first 100, so I get the £250 in media vouchers at somepoint. They were also saying something about £100 cashback, but tbh I didn't hang around for details. I think I get an e-mail about it this week they said.

Guest Stevie B

Originally ordered mine online through buymobilephones - expected delivery either 17th or 18th Nov. No phone, No contact from company, so cancelled on the 19th. Ordered online again at phones4u and got it on the 22/11