Disappointing volume levels

Guest Unchange

Guest Unchange

Does any one else think that the maximum volume output of the OMC, particularly noticeable through headphones, is inadequate? I find myself on full volume all the time and although sufficient it should definitely be much much higher than this.

I am using the newest CM rom. I'm unsure if it is just the rom as I don't think I had problems when I was on Bluemonte. However, would be nice to know if other users have issues. Maybe I am missing something and there is a hidden volume limiter somewhere or something, or maybe this is in the hardware and needs to be modded with software.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers

Guest Unchange

think its a cm7 thing mine was quite low with that rom switched to bluemonte and its much louder

Guess I will get round to switching back. Tired of switching betweem roms. Is there no way to quickly restore all apps and settings, including their location on launcher etc.? Can this be done with titanium backup? And is it reliable?

Guest PedroVader

CM7 doesn't have Dolby mobile in the rom, it is noticeably quieter, Bluemonte 1.8d is definitely the winner for me, but let's see what Tilal does with ICS ;-)

Guest FatLadZ

Guess I will get round to switching back. Tired of switching betweem roms. Is there no way to quickly restore all apps and settings, including their location on launcher etc.? Can this be done with titanium backup? And is it reliable?

APP BACKUP AND RESTORE

free from marketplace :)

I am having quite the opposite problem. I am using bluemonte and with the volume set one notch above silent, on the headphones supplied with the phone, I find it is already quite loud.