[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Frankish

Well Tilal said in MIUI thread reboots and browser slowness was fixed. So that applies to this rom too! I'd say that makes it stable as a daily. Provided Tilal doesn't break something when he builds it lol.

Guest plegdroid

;)

thanks, man :)

seems like noone is posting...surely I can't be the only one that is interested in basically stock ics?

I've sent you a pm to stop clutter. :-)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest rufus2005

Well Tilal said in MIUI thread reboots and browser slowness was fixed. So that applies to this rom too! I'd say that makes it stable as a daily. Provided Tilal doesn't break something when he builds it lol.

lol no I reckon tilal has nailed it this time, the blokes a legend

Guest rufus2005

This rom will always be updated before miui. So pretty much will always be ahead

that is great tilal, keep up the good work mate, its looking great, im gutted everytime I have to restore back to icearmor due to reboots

Guest plegdroid

I've not removed it since the last update, I don't really need to rely on a stable rom like some of you guys do, for your day to day business. Just trying to find patterns in the lockups and reboots. Observation that I have made is that it seems to happen with any app that has access to the net, ti, tapa, gmail.ect , even settings which I dare say would have access via settings storage. Just an obserservation though :)

Guest mazzemazze

ROM now up!

thank you so much, i´ll test soon!

great work btw.

the camera thing... on the lg they have to rewrite the driver, may this will be nececarry here too?

First Post so Hi to everyone.

I am English but live in Spain and have been running a ZTE Blade for the last 7 months.

Anyway my brother is bringing a OMC over with him tomorrow from Blighty and I am sticking this straight on it.

I'm almost embarashingly excited.

Keep up the good work tilal , its very much appreciated

Guest Anthony1989

Noooooooooooooooooooooo. I thought this was put to bed.

Re flashed and for 5 mins no reboots gone into messages and settings and there both fine, maybe I did something wrong anyway thanks alot tilal :D

Looking good tilal,no reboots yet!

WOW!!! Just had a massive freeze for like a minute and it did not reboot.

Edit: first reboot and there seems to be quite a lot of freezing going on for me.

But I have noticed the launcher is less laggy,so you are getting there tilal.

Yes definitely a lot smoother in everything.

Edited by Guest