• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ManOfSteal

ManOfSteal

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Am in the process of switching to the LeeDroid v3.0.8.2. ROM and getting random reboots, followed by boot looping. I was hoping to update the radio version to see if that resolved the problem, but Hboot spends ages searching the SD card for pb99diag.zip before the recovery option is available.
I understand it does that when looking for a stock update, but why is it suddenly doing it now?

Edited by ManOfSteal, 21 November 2011 - 05:05 PM.

ManOfSteal

ManOfSteal

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Am in the process of switching to the LeeDroid v3.0.8.2. ROM and getting random reboots, followed by boot looping. I was hoping to update the radio version to see if that resolved the problem, but Hboot spends ages searching the SD card for pb99diag.zip before the recovery option is available.
I understand it does that when looking for a stock update, but why is it suddenly doing it now?

Having searched around, it appears it normally checks for this file, but doesn't normally take 10-15 mins, which it does in my case. Some suggest a problem with the SD card, I reformatted mine and no errors are apparent, yet it still does it. I'm using a 16GB card (FAT32 primary, 750MB ext3).

ManOfSteal

ManOfSteal

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Just in case it helps someone else, I came to the conclusion it may've been because I used an oldish version of GPart, and (perhaps crucially) resized the partitions after formatting. Maybe a glitch or known bug with resizing in that old version, I've no other explanation. I reformatted with the latest version and there's not been a repetition of this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users