Problem with USB connection ACER LMT

Guest dicepool

Guest dicepool

Hi guys,

I have a puzzling problem with my MT.

It won't recognice a USB connection.

It charges ok but it won't acctually go into usb or charge mode. I've tried with diffrent computers, adapters and cables without result.

I did a clen wipe of both phone and SD card. installed ver. 4,000,07 with SD download mode, with no result.

I've tried to install the drivers on 2 of my computers and still it won't be recogniced.

I've tried both with and without USB debugging.

Do you have any tips or tricks that I can try?

I know that the obvious thing to do is to send it of for repair but I don't want to do that other than a last resort.

Guest davidevinavil

Hi guys,

It charges ok but it won't acctually go into usb or charge mode. I've tried with diffrent computers, adapters and cables without result.

I did a clen wipe of both phone and SD card. installed ver. 4,000,07 with SD download mode, with no result.

I've tried to install the drivers on 2 of my computers and still it won't be recogniced.

I know that the obvious thing to do is to send it of for repair but I don't want to do that other than a last resort.

Try with another cable..

Guest dicepool

Try with another cable..

I've tried with 3 different cables, 2 different wall charger adapters and a dedicated wall charger. All cables confirmed working on another android unit. (HTC Desire HD)

Guest pigio92

I've tried with 3 different cables, 2 different wall charger adapters and a dedicated wall charger. All cables confirmed working on another android unit. (HTC Desire HD)

DO you have win7 64bit??

Because where i tryed it don't work if the pc have 64bit!

Guest dicepool

DO you have win7 64bit??

Because where i tryed it don't work if the pc have 64bit!

I have 2 PCs with win7 64. I've also tried it in a win XP pro computer at work and in a netbook with Win7 starter x86. no result

Works fine for me with Win7 x64. Not sure what you can do to try fix it, does it show in device manager? Sometimes it may show as 'unrecognized device' or something.

Guest Mitch69

Hi guys,

I had the same problem . To fix it I replace wdfcoinstaller01005.dll with wdfcoinstaller01009 finded on sdk.

After you have to search 01005 and replace by 011009 in android_usb.inf file.

Guest dicepool

I had the same problem . To fix it I replace wdfcoinstaller01005.dll with wdfcoinstaller01009 finded on sdk.

After you have to search 01005 and replace by 011009 in android_usb.inf file.

Could you please instruct me how to do this?

Guest Mitch69

Could you please instruct me how to do this?

With a XP computer, you go to system32/driverstore . At this place you update the files and you re-install the drivers in property of system.

Otherwise, I join the files you can reinstall.

android_us.zip

Guest dicepool

With a XP computer, you go to system32/driverstore . At this place you update the files and you re-install the drivers in property of system.

Otherwise, I join the files you can reinstall.

Thanks mate. cheers.

• 9 months later...
Guest recorder

hi mates~~i am having the same problem now

could any teach me the way to repair this problem in windows vista?

and i would like to download the file in above post but seems to fail i guess it has already expired

Thanks in advance ... which you guys can help me out..

• 3 months later...
Guest Rawbinator

Hi everyone, I recently discovered that my phone is having this problem as well (I hadn't plugged it into a computer for months) figured I'd just use this thread

I was using Gingerounay, plugged my phone in and noticed nothing came up on my phone or computer, although it was charging.

I wiped everything and installed the stock 2.3.6 (HUGE mistake)

And as you might guess, same problem, only now I don't have any of my apps, don't have CWM Recovery, can't install it since the usb connection isn't working... :(

I've installed the 2.3.6 drivers from acer.com, same result

Installed Acer Sync, same result (never needed this before though)

Tried on a different computer, even installed Ubuntu and tried there. Same thing, nothing happens.

At this point I thought it was the cable but I just tried my dad's Blackberry with the same cable and it worked just fine, so now I think it's a problem with the actual phone.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I see the OP had his problem magically fixed, is that all I can hope for? lol

EDIT: I was able to get a new cable, and it worked. Still don't get why my other one would work with my dad's Blackberry though

Edited by Rawbinator