Now available: a fixed / tweaked Tweetdeck release from @paulobrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest RyanLupin

Yes, it doesn't mean i'll add them tho... although I will put them on the 'to do' list. :)

P

www.picplz.com seems to be the Android equivalent to Instagram, would love for this to be supported.

Guest ferlanero

Hi! Yesterday I found this favoulus app on the market, wich is much, much better than the original TweetDeck. Thank you for your efforts PaulOBrien!!

Now what I want to ask you is if it would be possible to put back again an old feature of TweetDeck wich was removed when Twitter purchase the app: I remember when I can write tweets of more than 140 characters and TweetDeck automatically post them in TwitLonger.. I think this is a "must to" feature in any good Twitter client. Do you think it would be posible to put back the TwitLonger integration in TweakDeck? (As already Seesmic does?)

Anyway, thank you very much for your incredible work!!

Edited by ferlanero

Just downloaded the newest release, however Facebook still isn't working with it.

Anyone else having problems with this app and Facebook?

I can't get it to work either. Even tried logging off and in again. GNexus, it-IT, 4.0.2 stock.

Guest ferlanero

I can't get it to work either. Even tried logging off and in again. GNexus, it-IT, 4.0.2 stock.

For me, Facebook is working perfect on 2.3.7 Gingerbread..

would it be possible to add pull to refresh?

Oh god please no!

For me, Facebook is working perfect on 2.3.7 Gingerbread..

Today it might be working. Didn't do anything, and notifications started to appearall by themselves.

Guest Kismet010

Hi,

First of all, thanks for this app, I really like TweetDeck cos' it's the more faster&lightweight app with nice dark background, as I like it.

But I ever want to see some features and then Twitter buy it... and now a developer like you came to save this app! awesome. I would like to:

- Be able to mute tweet by words, to filter things like the football match of the day, TT's...

- Option to change search button behaviour because I set it to lock the screen.

- Option to remove user's picture to gain space for text and less blank space around twitter username

- More darker background for OLED display to save battery.

- I have 5 columns organized by importance, could it be possible to switch from fifth to first column, like a carrousel?

Thanks!

Edited by Kismet010

Guest 2deadpool2

hi Paul, please can you enable landscape mode for all pages, not only the timeline, me and mentions. it would be great on tablets, thanks for your good hard work ;-)

Is there a way to view conversations? Like in the right column when clicking on a tweet on twitter.com? Would love to have that in Tweakdeck.

Edited by Flycs

Guest RyanLupin

Is there a way to view conversations? Like in the right column when clicking on a tweet on twitter.com? Would love to have that in Tweakdeck.

Providing the tweet is a reply, you can see the threaded conversation underneath on Tweetdeck/Tweakdeck.

Guest MonkeyBoy451

Feature request please Paul.

Change the notification icon to the same as the app icon (modaco guy)

Right now its the same notification icon used for twitter and is rather confusing as I use both.

Cheers. :)

Guest RyanLupin

One thing I've never understood about Tweetdeck is the button bottom right of the UI (I've attached a screencap)

What's it for? It's always been a redundant button for me, a slight waste of space.

Surely it could be used for a more superior feature, like trends?

post-960797-0-18172900-1328798645_thumb.

Edited by RyanLupin

Guest vadonald

One thing I've never understood about Tweetdeck is the button bottom right of the UI (I've attached a screencap)

What's it for? It's always been a redundant button for me, a slight waste of space.

Surely it could be used for a more superior feature, like trends?

Same here, I could never see the point of having it, another use for this button would be good.

Vince

This has been so much fun! Love Tweakdeck.

There is a minor issue when there is a link or photo URL that is included in a quote with quotation marks. It is including the close quote causing an invalid URL.

Using latest version.

Edited by cswroe

Guest kerrhome

Also it would be great if my bluetooth mouse wheel scrolled the lists. My mouse wheel works with other apps, but I did not look into the api to see how hard it is to enable.