Now available: a fixed / tweaked Tweetdeck release from @paulobrien
Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:25 AM
Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:24 AM
Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:23 PM
Any chance Google+ will be integrated?
Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:55 PM
This is version r18
Also is there anyway to add the way to preview images from the website whosay
Loving the pinterest image update
Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:02 PM
I have a Galaxy Nexus CDMA and ever since yesterday's update I am unable to like any posts in Facebook. I keep getting "Failed liking the post tap to retry" message.
This is version r18
Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:59 PM
A few other things I'd love the app to do, if possible:
1. Let you remove (as well as add) Twitter accounts. No '-' button next to those, only next to Facebook etc. Never understood this in TweetDeck!
2. Let you choose the order the added accounts are displayed in along the top of the compose window, so you can have your most-used accounts showing and your least-used on the 'more' list (yes, I have a lot of Twitter accounts!)
3. t.co link creation - so you can just put full-length links in the compose box and have TweakDeck calculate the length after t.co conversion, but without you having to obfuscate your link by converting it to a bit.ly address. (In other words, the same functionality as official Twitter apps/sites offer on the URL front, since this is a very rare thing that they get right!)
4. Choose custom colours for the interface (as you could in desktop TweetDeck - before Twitter spoilt that as well!)
5. Jump straight to the Search box using the Search button (or in my Galaxy S2's case, long-pressing the Menu button, which is its equivalent of a Search button).
6. Better resilience with sending tweets, especially when uploading pictures. At the moment, when you send a tweet or upload a picture, you get an item logged in the notifications screen showing it uploading/tweeting. I'd like to be able to click that and get options like 'restart' and 'cancel' for those times when, for whatever reason, the tweet just gets stuck at sending for ages, or worse still the upload completely freezes at x% for half an hour and you know if you kill it you'll lose the caption you painstakingly typed! Er, not that I've been frustrated by this often or anything... (The 'cancel' option would also be useful for those moments when you tweet something and then immediately realise you didn't mean to!)
Those are the first six I could think of, anyway - apologies if I come back with more requests later, and thanks again for your work on this app!
Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:50 AM
* Features *
FILTER BY WORDS!!!
Also a way to go to first-final column, like touching on title to go up to the last tweet. I hace 12 columns and it's painful to do 12 swipes if I want to see the opposite!
I know it's imposible but... it would be awesome to make tweakdeck able to sync with anothe desktop client (hootsuite, seesmic...) and let it know about already readed tweets.
* Bug *
Botton of the screen doesn't look correctly on HTC Wildfire (Buzz). It cut, for example, while twitting. So adding users (I think it's down location button) is imposible.
Thanks for the app!
Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:28 PM
Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:22 PM
I have a few requests (as I'm sure everyone else does):
* Ability to refresh a column sooner than 3 min - other clients allow for as low as 5 sec (which yes, is ridiculous) but could we get at least 1min refresh?
* Inclusion of a Twitlonger of some sort, now that Deck.ly is gone, I desperately miss it for those times I really would like to say more!
* Muting by keyword (it's in the desktop app, so.. maybe?)
* As mentioned lots previously: Landscape modes across all screens, I don't understand why it is only in the timeline and tweet screens.
* G+ would be awesome (maybe then I'd actually use it? )
Random though: As others have asked, what *IS* the purpose of the map icon? I really have never understood and I've been using TD since the beta versions.
Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:53 PM
On list columns, currently it will only refresh a single page's worth of tweets, and it just adds it on top of the existing tweets, not accounting for any time gap between them, making it impossible to get load any tweets from that gap. Having a marker for where the gap starts, with a "load more tweets" button or something, would be much appreciated.
Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:13 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:03 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:08 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:44 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:09 PM
Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:11 PM
Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:59 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users