A small donation for hex editing of MAC address :-)

Guest glossywhite

Guest glossywhite

Hi chaps.

Just a quick post, and I don't want this to sound scrounging at all. I spent a fair amount of time ROM swapping, hex editing, installing virtual machines etc, for the MAC address fix. If anyone would like to help me out, I could really do with two £10 "Three" vouchers in time for Friday.

I wouldn't usually ask, but if you found my work valuable, and are okay with donating me 2x £10 "Three" vouchers, I'd be most grateful indeed, as I don't have PayPal or any form of electronic money (except for a pre-paid mastercard).

Even if this amounts to nothing, I am extremely happy to help, and I don't expect this to create ANY form of guilt for anyone, as that is not my goal nor intention.

Thanks guys, and God bless you all :-)

Edited by glossywhite

Guest glossywhite

A gigantic thanks to DanielUK for donating a "Three" voucher to me. This has enabled my family in Canada to be present at my Sister's birthday on Saturday, via Skype (in a WiFi void).

God bless you, Daniel!

Just a heads up that asking for specific donations in threads like this is not allowed. Although glossywhite's work is very much appreciated, it's impossible for us to draw a line between who should and shouldn't be allowed to ask such things... hence the decision.

glossywhite, if you would like people to donate if they choose to in this way, I would add something to your existing dev posts or sig along the lines of 'Would you like to donate as a thank you for my work? Donations can be made in the form of xxxxx'.

Hope this doesn't come across as unfair, just trying to create a clear set of rules for everyone, PM me if you have any questions.

P