Photo

how can you get transparent notification bar?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

popoyaya

popoyaya

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade V, Galaxy S3

witch version do you use?

latest nightly

Butcher55

Butcher55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Please can someone help me?I use CM7.1.0 stable on my Blade and I want my statusbar to be 50% transparent like this. But not "forever" just in this MIUI theme. I tried UOT but nothing happened:/ Is this possible? Please can someone help me with that?Big thanks. And sorry for being noob and my english :P
Posted Image

tkelly0727

tkelly0727

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Devices:ZTE blade and Nexus 7

Please can someone help me?I use CM7.1.0 stable on my Blade and I want my statusbar to be 50% transparent like this. But not "forever" just in this MIUI theme. I tried UOT but nothing happened:/ Is this possible? Please can someone help me with that?Big thanks. And sorry for being noob and my english :P
Posted Image

when u go on to UOT kitchen go to status bar and click the box to "Use this mod" than click Enable transparency in status bar and check top tool bar. set the color code to any one you want and by

its "FFFFFF" and in the box next to it click it and select 50%. use a black status bar and set it to 50%.

then go to file upload and upload the theme. when finish submit work to kitchen then download it and flash it. hope this will help :D

Butcher55

Butcher55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
tkelly0727: thanks for the advice bro:)Ive got it but not through kitchen because firstly I had to patch my statusbar using zdunes patcher.

kimomini

kimomini

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

what rom you use ? give the link and i ll make a flasble zip for u with traspaernt the bar in the battery,singnal area

Could i be cheeky and ask if you could make me a transparent status bar if i provided you with framework res n systemui ive tried zdunes mod loads of times n i cant get his patcher to work.

Thanks

Butcher55

Butcher55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
kimomini: you firstly need to instal apktool(find "how to use zdunes patcher"on youtube, there is a direct link to apktool in description) and then will zdunes patcher work:)

kimomini

kimomini

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

kimomini: you firstly need to instal apktool(find "how to use zdunes patcher"on youtube, there is a direct link to apktool in description) and then will zdunes patcher work:)

Thanks, i'll give it a shot :)

kimomini

kimomini

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

But if im using the latest version do i still need apk tool i dont know how to use adb and that, but yea with the latst version of his patcher do u need apktool cause i just use root explorer to extract my fiels and thn reinstall them via flashable zip in cwm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users