4 Apr Ir13 (IMM76D / 4.0.4 / CDMA + GSM): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest blunden

I also wonder what those "screen tweaks" are or at least what they aim to achieve. Also, what kind of improved settings for the keyboard are included? I don't have the phone yet so I can't check.

I've just flashed Ir2 and it wont even get as far as the boot screen, just has Google and the lock showing... :( Is it just me?

Did you flash both core and option pack?

P

Guest Stea1thmode

Thanks Paul, just became adfree to access the online kitchenbiggrin.gif

the kitchen is still displaying r2 kernel, no?

Edited by Stea1thmode

Guest Watso4183

I tried merging the googlewallet fix for ICS into your rom and then installed. Once the phone finishes booting i get a looping ."Unfortunately, NFC Service has stopped."

Any chance we could get wallet working on this device?

Guest AndyCr15

Did you flash both core and option pack?

No, it says to flash the zip of my choice, so I went with the second one. It was 80+ meg, I thought that was the whole thing. I assume then I must flash core and then have the option to flash the second one?

Thanks.

Kitchen updated! I know this is a feature a lot of people were asking for! This will come to the prebakes when I release Ir3. :)

P

Changelog

27 Nov 10:35 (pre Ir3)

• Launcher with landscape support

landscapelaunchergn.jpg

Guest tungmeister

Kitchen updated! I know this is a feature a lot of people were asking for! This will come to the prebakes when I release Ir3. :)

P

Changelog

landscapelaunchergn.jpg

Glad to see landscape support! does this extend into the app drawer aswell? would it be possible to enable rotation for any direction i.e. being able to use the phone upside down in portrait mode?

Edited by tungmeister

Glad to see landscape support! does this extend into the app draw aswell? would it be possible to enable rotation for any direction i.e. being able to use the phone upside down in portrait mode?

Yes, drawer too, every angle except upside down in portrait, could probably enable that.

P

Guest Stea1thmode

Brilliant Paul, nice patch, can I request for the advanced power menu mod?

In this day in age it's all about pay by performance LOL

I'll be happy to upgrade to plus if this is achieved.biggrin.gif

cheers.

Guest tungmeister

Yes, drawer too, every angle except upside down in portrait, could probably enable that.

P

I'd love to see it enabled for upside down, considering the system buttons are on screen the only time the orientation of the device actually matters is for making calls, I can't see any reason why I can't browse or send texts etc in portrait upside down.

P

Changelog

landscapelaunchergn.jpg

Is this available as a separate zip?