69 replies to this topic

Typhus_

Typhus_

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:bq Aquaris 3.5; ZTE P736E

if i flash stock rom will the phone go back as if i just got it from the shop and re locked

Well, what I can say is, yesterday I used an official update tool from ZTE Portugal, the one for Optimus Barcelona (it's a ZTE P736E) listed here, and my phone got back to "out of the box" state. No root, no recovery, etc.

When I downloaded that tool, and while running the application, it downloaded me a zip file. Inside that zip the stock rom should exist in order to flash it other way besides that tool. If I knew what to look for, I would gladly post the rom here. It's quite recent -> 28-12-2012.

Edited by Typhus_, 11 January 2013 - 04:55 PM.

Tenex

Tenex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:SF II
Apologies if this is slightly off topic but I've posted this elsewhere on Modaco and despite over 100 views no replies - so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction?

I changed the ROM on my San Fran II to Fish and Chips but then realised it didn't unlock it so following the instructions at sanfranciscoandroiid.co.uk I tried to reinstall the Orange stock ROM. All went well until having installed the Orange ROM and other files on the SD card I waited for it to reboot (warned it could take 10 minutes) but after 20 minutes it wash't rebooting to the Orange ROM I pulled the battery.

So I can reboot to FTM, but if booting normally all I get is an Android image on-screen - HELP! what do I do now??

TIA

Typhus_

Typhus_

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
Hmmm...

If you can get it to "FTM" state, then I guess you may communicate with your phone if, not even, just to flash a recovery.

Try to take a look at this -> http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2070477 and see if it works.

On the other hand, you may always boot normally, so that you see the android image, and then try to gain access to the root again by following THIS guide.

I've just remembered that you may also again follow the tutorials to unlock your phone, since, at the end of it, you'll have a recovery again.

Follow THIS guide or THIS one instead.

Edited by Typhus_, 14 January 2013 - 01:20 PM.

Tenex

Tenex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Thank you! I shall try it tomorrow and report back.

Tenex

Tenex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi finally got access to a Windows box to try this but no luck. I'm on the point of deciding my ignorance of Android means it'll never be fixed - anyone of a service where I could send the ZTE to have the stock ROM flashed on to it? Or shall I consider it a failed exercise and bin the (new) OSF II?

lohtse

lohtse

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Devices:Too Many.HTC/Samsung/XDA/ZTE
Could someone reup the TMV stock rom as links are unavailable..

thank you

Typhus_

Typhus_

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
Well, as a matter of fact, all links are dead... :wacko:

Anyway, HERE you have a stock ROM compatible with TMV. It's from Portugal and it's for Optimus Barcelona (ZTE Atlas, P736E).

Hope it helps.

dodgetimmy

dodgetimmy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent, HTC Desire

None of the SFII links work now, so if you want to go back to stock rom/ftm you can't.

BLu3HaZe

BLu3HaZe

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Crescent - SFII (Synaptic)

I've kept all the ROMs I'd downloaded so if anyone needs a stock SFII ROM, here you go guys, hope it comes of use to someone :)  --

(This is OUK_P736VV1.0.0B13, had renamed everything for my convenience)

https://drive.google...dkJPSnZTQmhua1k

Edited by BLu3HaZe, 02 February 2014 - 08:38 PM.

nico3469

nico3469

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S4 i9505 - ZTE Blade S

Here is the last French ROM for the Blade S by FreeMobile

https://mega.co.nz/#...VGZsRpLBSp5wofU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users