* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

-Leon-

-Leon-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

ok, but how can you modify the brightness, and the sound? it's force closes for everyone.

yes i can do it give me some problems with the 3D image galery but i install other and now dont give problems the original jajaja maybe for my anterior Rom ? Telcel ROM

qltsar

qltsar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel OT-990
  • Twitter:@qltsar

yes i can do it give me some problems with the 3D image galery but i install other and now dont give problems the original jajaja maybe for my anterior Rom ? Telcel ROM

hm...it's intresting...i mean the settings.apk force closes for everyone who wants to change the brightness and the volume except for you...so...are you sure these thing are really works for you when you are using Sebastian404's custom ROM, or are you sure you are using Sebastian404's custom ROM? :) because there is another original ROM from O2 at here.

-Leon-

-Leon-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

hm...it's intresting...i mean the settings.apk force closes for everyone who wants to change the brightness and the volume except for you...so...are you sure these thing are really works for you when you are using Sebastian404's custom ROM, or are you sure you are using Sebastian404's custom ROM? :) because there is another original ROM from O2 at here.

you was right i download the sebastian Rom XP sorry for that when i see the ROM in XDA and think was the cooked rom now i am instaling the Cooked rom and see what happens tanks for that

and can back to the O2 Rom without problems in recovery mode ? i don't gonna back to the Telcel Rom never in my life

in the cooked rom can erase Screens ?? i just want 3

Edited by -Leon-, 15 February 2012 - 07:25 PM.

-Leon-

-Leon-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
this are the kernel and the webkit right ? with this we can build a Overclock kernel and ROMS with froyo ???? ALCALTEL??

qltsar

qltsar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel OT-990
  • Twitter:@qltsar

this are the kernel and the webkit right ? with this we can build a Overclock kernel and ROMS with froyo ???? ALCALTEL??

if you can, then yes! :)

phil8715

phil8715

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Interests:Mobile phones, mobile phones & mobile phones, football,playing snooker, watching poker, listening to music, reading & travel.

Rooting and modding phones.
  • Devices:SG Note N7000, Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@philtheclaret

All the Vendor Branding has been removed, and any modified applications have been replaced with the AOSP versions. The aim is to revert the device to as close to AOSP as possible.

The Stock rom has very little customization, but what there was had to go...

This ROM is based on the Alcatel FRG83G.v53B-0 ROM shipped the current UK device

[ROM] : de-branded ROM for Alcatel one touch 990 [froyo]

Any chance you create a rom for the OT 980 please? And would this rom work on the ot 980?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users