- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Senri Shiki

Senri Shiki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
OMG, dejavu it's like my Desire days. AVOID E-CELL LIKE THE PLAGUE! They screw their customers randomly to avoid constant negative feedback, this is for casings and other phone accessories.

All their batteries are fake, I'm surprised nobody hasn't sued them yet in the UK. Tear off that cheap golden wrapper and you can probably see the real capacity and most are made in china and not Japan like they claim. It's like they're repackaging those Chinese $2 batteries and label it high capacity.

ALWAYS ALWAYS AVOID E-CELL.

wulfredz

wulfredz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

OMG, dejavu it's like my Desire days. AVOID E-CELL LIKE THE PLAGUE! They screw their customers randomly to avoid constant negative feedback, this is for casings and other phone accessories.

All their batteries are fake, I'm surprised nobody hasn't sued them yet in the UK. Tear off that cheap golden wrapper and you can probably see the real capacity and most are made in china and not Japan like they claim. It's like they're repackaging those Chinese $2 batteries and label it high capacity.

ALWAYS ALWAYS AVOID E-CELL.

Probably they have learn their lesson, the new batch of batteries only have the golden sticker ontop, no sticker below (just blank battery). Measured this battery using app 'battery monitor widget pro' with full charge then drain and recharge. Seem like not all battery is build the same, I have 2 (1st one i tested and confirm NO way better than stock,and lodge a complain & they sent a second battery). Did the same to measure and 2nd one comes around 2000mAH.

For me, its like extra battery (don't expect good stuff comes cheaply, if you want a battery that last get mugen, got that and it DOES LAST, only complain is the SIZE of that back cover..... its bulky)

goatee

goatee

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Razr Maxx XT910
  • Twitter:@edperch
My biggest concern with going with dodgy batteries, is that if the circuitry to prevent it over-charging isn't great, then they can overheat, and ultimately catch fire. Sure that sounds fairly dramatic, but even batteries from respectable manufacturers do this from time to time. Not something I want to chance!

Probably they have learn their lesson, the new batch of batteries only have the golden sticker ontop, no sticker below (just blank battery). Measured this battery using app 'battery monitor widget pro' with full charge then drain and recharge. Seem like not all battery is build the same, I have 2 (1st one i tested and confirm NO way better than stock,and lodge a complain & they sent a second battery). Did the same to measure and 2nd one comes around 2000mAH.

For me, its like extra battery (don't expect good stuff comes cheaply, if you want a battery that last get mugen, got that and it DOES LAST, only complain is the SIZE of that back cover..... its bulky)

SuperSkill

SuperSkill

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Games, Phones And Freedom To Do Whatever
  • Devices:LG p990,Motorola Defy
  • Twitter:@SuperPils
Just got 2 batterys from deal extreme, one 1500 mah and one 1600mah, will test during Xmas and report here, the one from this tread was #normal#

Enjoy Xmas

SuperSkill :-)

aaww

aaww

InfoSec Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:- Information Security
    - Android
    - Wild life
    - Adrenalin
  • Devices:Xperia Z2 / Nexus4
  • Twitter:@AlbertAltman
2430MAH FL-53HN GOLD BATTERY is s***!

don't buy it.
It keeps up for 6 hours tops only after 15 charges !

I have filed a complaint with Ebay since the seller said to send it back and it costs as much as the battery itself !

Edited by aaww, 23 December 2011 - 12:31 PM.

Anil K Solanki

Anil K Solanki

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy NEXUS
  • Twitter:@aksolanki

2430MAH FL-53HN GOLD BATTERY is s***!

don't buy it.
It keeps up for 6 hours tops only after 15 charges !

I have filed a complaint with Ebay since the seller said to send it back and it costs as much as the battery itself !

Hi Albert, sorry to hear that the battery isn't what it claimed to be. Could you confirm the identity of the seller, so other forum users can avoid this dodgy seller? Many thanks.

And merry Christmas, or happy holidays. Anil

Galaxy NEXUS with a side of Jelly Bean.

aaww

aaww

InfoSec Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:- Information Security
    - Android
    - Wild life
    - Adrenalin
  • Devices:Xperia Z2 / Nexus4
  • Twitter:@AlbertAltman

Hi Albert, sorry to hear that the battery isn't what it claimed to be. Could you confirm the identity of the seller, so other forum users can avoid this dodgy seller? Many thanks.

And merry Christmas, or happy holidays. Anil

Hi Anil gladly.
The sellers name : ecell_accessorize

and here is the item :

http://www.ebay.com/...407&mfe=sidebar

Avoid Avoid Avoid !

Merry Christmas, or happy holidays. :)

SuperSkill

SuperSkill

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
Ha ha, thinking of buying gold, yepp, I did fraud myself here, not a big loss, but the f........ sellar makes money frauding the golddiggers;)

Anil K Solanki

Anil K Solanki

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy NEXUS
  • Twitter:@aksolanki

Ha ha, thinking of buying gold, yepp, I did fraud myself here, not a big loss, but the f........ sellar makes money frauding the golddiggers;)

Hi SuperSkill,

I found this battery the other day and bookmarked because I thought you might be interested. It's a genuine 2400mAH battery. Or at least it seems genuine due to the fact the battery is thicker. I will probably get one myself.

2400mAH battery.

Have fun. Anil

Galaxy NEXUS with a side of Jelly Bean.

SuperSkill

SuperSkill

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Hi SuperSkill,

I found this battery the other day and bookmarked because I thought you might be interested. It's a genuine 2400mAH battery. Or at least it seems genuine due to the fact the battery is thicker. I will probably get one myself.

2400mAH battery.

Have fun. Anil

Hi AnilPosted Image

yeah, it seem better, but the phone will get "phat" then, I would`nt like that to much......Charge every day is getting a habit(maybe even to times with heavy usage and lots of flashing)......are you still on cm. I`m using Django Manouche these days, really good rom, but i`m looking forward to GR6.

Have fun with our beloved O2X.

SuperSkillPosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users