2430MAH FL-53HN GOLD BATTERY FOR LG OPTIMUS 2X P990

Guest aaww

Guest Anil K Solanki

2430MAH FL-53HN GOLD BATTERY is s***!

don't buy it.

It keeps up for 6 hours tops only after 15 charges !

I have filed a complaint with Ebay since the seller said to send it back and it costs as much as the battery itself !

Hi Albert, sorry to hear that the battery isn't what it claimed to be. Could you confirm the identity of the seller, so other forum users can avoid this dodgy seller? Many thanks.

And merry Christmas, or happy holidays. Anil

Hi Albert, sorry to hear that the battery isn't what it claimed to be. Could you confirm the identity of the seller, so other forum users can avoid this dodgy seller? Many thanks.

And merry Christmas, or happy holidays. Anil

Hi Anil gladly.

The sellers name : ecell_accessorize

and here is the item :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260857316948&clk_rvr_id=299999714407&mfe=sidebar

Avoid Avoid Avoid !

Merry Christmas, or happy holidays. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anil K Solanki

Ha ha, thinking of buying gold, yepp, I did fraud myself here, not a big loss, but the f........ sellar makes money frauding the golddiggers;)

Hi SuperSkill,

I found this battery the other day and bookmarked because I thought you might be interested. It's a genuine 2400mAH battery. Or at least it seems genuine due to the fact the battery is thicker. I will probably get one myself.

2400mAH battery.

Have fun. Anil

Guest SuperSkill

Hi SuperSkill,

I found this battery the other day and bookmarked because I thought you might be interested. It's a genuine 2400mAH battery. Or at least it seems genuine due to the fact the battery is thicker. I will probably get one myself.

2400mAH battery.

Have fun. Anil

Hi Anilrolleyes.gif

yeah, it seem better, but the phone will get "phat" then, I would`nt like that to much......Charge every day is getting a habit(maybe even to times with heavy usage and lots of flashing)......are you still on cm. I`m using Django Manouche these days, really good rom, but i`m looking forward to GR6.

Have fun with our beloved O2X.

SuperSkillrolleyes.gif