[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ronaldramsayii
People need to distinguish between rom *cookers* and developers, ones who simply repackage and modify an already built rom others actually build the rom from scratch... There isn't a single *developer* on the sensation forum in xda that actually builds their own rom, they are all cookers.

Agreed. Trip is the definition of a "developer". Amazing work by one man. Couldn't be any more amazed.

Guest NickClarke40

I hear a lot of stuff about how those on XDA aren't as good (being polite now!), but from what I have seen over the last few days most of the people that have posted on this thread are w@#kers!).

Trip, I know you do good work, I've been following this thread since v7 (currently using 7.6 as my daily driver), and it's only the promise of your work that keeps me coming back.

Those on XDA that "cook" roms... you know what bollocks to this, I'm here for the good work that Trip does not to listen to you lot whinge about this an that!

End of, oh anf by the way Merry Christmas, and to Trip I say thanks for all your hard work

People need to distinguish between rom *cookers* and developers, ones who simply repackage and modify an already built rom others actually build the rom from scratch... There isn't a single *developer* on the sensation forum in xda that actually builds their own rom, they are all cookers.

Edited by NickClarke40

Guest Jiggs82

For some reason mms ain't working and my songs doesn't show in the latest Music app and I have over 500:( is they're any fox around these. Thanks in advance

Edited by Jiggs82

Guest ronaldramsayii

Just that he's packing an update doesn't mean it gets released today. There are a multitude of things which need to be tested after the packing before it can actually be released I believe.

Very true.....but I can confirm that the sleep issue that plagued S008B has been fixed....

Guest awarner

Topic locked, even on Christmas day I've been bombarded with post reports about everyone here arguing and fighting, dev and user alike.

@ Trip learn to be poilte to fellow users and moderators especially when it is reports about things not working, these are then posts to help you and are considered bug reports.

Secondly as you have not replied to your messages regarding this please remember that if you are basing your work on GPL licenced code then you have certain compliance obligations under the terms of the licence.

You never know it may reduce or even stop those that claim your work is not your own and return your ROM topics toa proper community again.

@ everyone else, when things get released it takes time hounding does not help, delays happen, if you don't want to wait then try another ROM there are plenty out there that are just as good if not better, its all a matter of taste. It may also be better to ignore topics like this until the final release that way you do not get your hopes up too much with all the "updating" type comments.

A few more pages of junk posts removed (again)