• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

rijon99

rijon99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, T-mobile Vivacity
I am using the partitioning with the 15mb cache on my TMV. It is good although some apps will not download eg. Angry birds which is 20mb+. Most other apps are fine.

flibblesan

flibblesan

Token Northern bloke

• Assistant Admin Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,654 posts

I am using the partitioning with the 15mb cache on my TMV. It is good although some apps will not download eg. Angry birds which is 20mb+. Most other apps are fine.

you'll need to redirect the cache to /data

Try the script in this thread: http://android.modac...-for-your-apps/

snowbord

snowbord

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
fibble: Any chance of incorporating this cache/ redirect script into the ROM? Redirect to RAM would be sweet.

snowbord

snowbord

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
Amphoras:

Care to do a TPT with a 40 mb cache partition? Basically a TPT with usable cache/ and bigger data/ as I don't have the time to try and get the cache/ redirect to RAM or data working at present.

Thanks in advance mate.. development seems a bit low on the ground for these phones at the moment.. a bit of a pity really.. I'm pretty pleased with them so far.

Amphoras

Amphoras

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Amphoras:

Care to do a TPT with a 40 mb cache partition? Basically a TPT with usable cache/ and bigger data/ as I don't have the time to try and get the cache/ redirect to RAM or data working at present.

Thanks in advance mate.. development seems a bit low on the ground for these phones at the moment.. a bit of a pity really.. I'm pretty pleased with them so far.

Will do one later today if I don't forget.

TPT Helper lets you easily repartition your ZTE phone, install a new ROM and for the Blade, convert to/from Gen 2. Available for Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade, Orange Monte Carlo/ZTE Skate and Orange San Francisco II/T-Mobile Vivacity. https://market.andro...horas.tpthelper

TPTs and other apps

unrandomsam

unrandomsam

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • Devices:Xperia Play / Xoom / ZTE Blade

Amphoras:

So you don't have 10 (Maximum) seconds ? But you have long enough to do a TPT and backup your rom and flash it. Get real.

snowbord

snowbord

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

So you don't have 10 (Maximum) seconds ? But you have long enough to do a TPT and backup your rom and flash it. Get real.

Mate I haven't done it before, plus I am having USB ADB driver issues, so with all due respect, no I do not have the time. Why don't you help us all out if you know what you are doing and can do this in such record time?

Merry Christmas.

Edited by snowbord, 17 December 2011 - 02:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users