Overclock 850 mhz Racer

Guest LeoMatheus

Guest LeoMatheus

Hello, everybody, I’m trying tooverclock to 850 mhz using SetVsel on zte racer.

Today, I’m not have my racer, today I have my defy(but with SetVsel realized that I can overclock to any frequency, since i also balances the voltage…

But some members Zte X850 Orkut community(Brazil) Reported that does not work it, does not show the voltage and frequency in a VSEL 1, VSEL 2 e VSEL 3, you know what can be? Can you help me?

Note: Excuse the bad English, I using Google Translator.

Edited by LeoMatheus

Guest kman12041

If I try over locking over 750 MHz then phone crashes so if I were you i wouldn't try it.

Also at high frequencies like that you can get heavy battery drain.

Guest equiliym

why would you do that..? im going with 710 ondemand, some reported they can go to 729 or something but as the phone is getting hotter, bigger the chances cpu will get fried, if you really need 850mhz cpu on phone, buy a high-end device :)

Guest LeoMatheus

why would you do that..? im going with 710 ondemand, some reported they can go to 729 or something but as the phone is getting hotter, bigger the chances cpu will get fried, if you really need 850mhz cpu on phone, buy a high-end device :)

Equilym, i have a motorola defy, but I’m trying over for zte racer…

The explication of the crash is simple: Poor balance voltage and frequency of roms Cm7.

Defy the CM7 hold on to 1,35 ghz, but using SetVsel, can clock to 1,7 or more…

The battery can be solved by lowering the voltage of Vsel 1 and Vsel 2…

I wanted over a racer to bring their performance compared to the Galaxy Y.

The cpu and Gpu is not fried, Galaxy Y uses the same CPU and GPU and comes with 853 mhz.

Edited by LeoMatheus

Guest plegdroid

Equilym, i have a motorola defy, but I’m trying over for zte racer…

The explication of the crash is simple: Poor balance voltage and frequency of roms Cm7.

Defy the CM7 hold on to 1,35 ghz, but using SetVsel, can clock to 1,7 or more…

The battery can be solved by lowering the voltage of Vsel 1 and Vsel 2…

I wanted over a racer to bring their performance compared to the Galaxy Y.

The cpu and Gpu is not fried, Galaxy Y uses the same CPU and GPU and comes with 853 mhz.

please share your results when you you achieve this amount of overclock on your racer, you'll be posting via your defy as your racers CPU will be a silicon mess by then.....