[ROM] : Stock ROMs for ZTE Tureis

Guest Sebastian404

Guest Sebastian404

A list of all currently know stock ROMs for the ZTE Tureis device.

[ROM] : Stock ROMs for ZTE Tureis

NOTE : These are update image format, place them into a 'image' directory on your SDCard, then on your device goto Settings/About Device/System updates and then select Storage Card updates.

CAUTION : These recovery files will overwrite all of your personal data, and recovery partition, if you wish to keep your data, make sure to back it up.

download links:

http://files.podtwo.com/roms/stock/zte/tureis/ - thanks to Sebastian404

http://ftpb.free.fr/roms/zte/turies/ - thanks to Phoenix Silver

Guest myztik0

I can't update the phone! I've placed the image.bin on root directory, phone is rebooted but nothing happens, just a simple restart :S

all you need to do is make a folder on your Sdcard named "Image". Place the bin in the folder and then proceed to update the phone.

Guest mir2006

all you need to do is make a folder on your Sdcard named "Image". Place the bin in the folder and then proceed to update the phone.

Yes, I'm doing that! I've downloaded BP_P725AV1.0.0B06.zip file (what about with P725AV1.0.0B13.zip and P725AV1.0.0B16.zip files?). I've decompressed it and place the image.bin file in a "image" folder on my microSD card. I've selected Storage Card Updates, the phone is restarted but nothing else happens, it's like a simple restart. I have this version:

YzqjB.png

Edited by mir2006

Guest myztik0

Yes, I'm doing that! I've downloaded BP_P725AV1.0.0B06.zip file (what about with P725AV1.0.0B13.zip and P725AV1.0.0B16.zip files?). I've decompressed it and place the image.bin file in a "image" folder on my microSD card. I've selected Storage Card Updates, the phone is restarted but nothing else happens, it's like a simple restart. I have this version:

YzqjB.png

What I did notice is that the P725AV1.0.0B13.zip is the one that you have to install in order to root according to the post. However once flashed the BP_P725AV1.0.0B06.zip didn't show the right baseband/firmare needed to root as per the original instructions. It was the OB13.zip that showed OB02 but it is also Android 2.2 and not 2.3.5. What I was going to try was to use that image and then root with the updated superoneclick, but got bricked before getting the chance.

Guest Sebastian404

What I did notice is that the P725AV1.0.0B13.zip is the one that you have to install in order to root according to the post.

I need you need to go back and re-read that post...

NOTE : Make sure you have updated your Tureis to the latest firmware version (BP_P725AV1.0.0B06), check the STOCK ROMS thread

However once flashed the BP_P725AV1.0.0B06.zip didn't show the right baseband/firmare needed to root as per the original instructions. It was the OB13.zip that showed OB02 but it is also Android 2.2 and not 2.3.5. What I was going to try was to use that image and then root with the updated superoneclick, but got bricked before getting the chance.

Stock ROMS are named after their internal version, not the display version, so while the display might show B02, its internal version is B06.

From the sound of it you've installed Android 2.2 and then a insecure 2.3.5 boot partion.... not going to be pretty.

What you can try to do is make sure the 2.3.5 stockrom is on your SDcard, unzipped into to image directory, take our your battery, count to 15, put it back in and turn your device on holding down vol+ and vol- ... and hope for the best..

Guest myztik0

I need you need to go back and re-read that post...

Stock ROMS are named after their internal version, not the display version, so while the display might show B02, its internal version is B06.

From the sound of it you've installed Android 2.2 and then a insecure 2.3.5 boot partion.... not going to be pretty.

What you can try to do is make sure the 2.3.5 stockrom is on your SDcard, unzipped into to image directory, take our your battery, count to 15, put it back in and turn your device on holding down vol+ and vol- ... and hope for the best..

Gotcha! Once I did have everything installed (and correctly at that point) I had SU and Busybox installed, but it always said it couldn't gain root. I will try the Vol +/- and see if that works..but any other suggestions beyond that?

Guest mir2006

What can I do to update my phone? I'm doing all correctly but my phone only does a simple restart and keeps B01 version.

• 11 months later...