[ROM] XSP XperiStation v3.0.1 - Android 2.3.4 - 02/12/2011

Guest noim

post-636819-0-07056200-1323102028_thumb.

1st of all this is not my ROM ... I am only sharing this amazing ROM with every1 ....

This ROM is AndyCom's a member of the community TARINGA! I'm only posting ....

Changes in Version 3 

○ Xperia X10a Android 2.3.4 BB 2.1.71 

○ Kernel 2.6.29 DoomKernel v04b 

○ Underclock 128 Mhz y Overclock 1.228 Mhz 

○ Perfomance Optimizado 

○ Visual 55 FPS 

○ Super User v3.0.5 (39) Binario v3.0

○ Set CPU 2.2.4 

○ File Maneger

○ Market 3.2.0

○ Custom Graphic Interface

○ Typography Sony Sketch 

○ Keyboard Swype Sony Ericsson 

○ Wallpaper New Design

○ Facebook™ 2.0 Integración 

○ Integrated Media Player Extension

○ Home Sony Ericsson App Facebook Share ™ Integration

○ Galeria 3D Multimedia Facebook™ Integración 

○ Infinite Facebook™ Integratión 

○ Widgets Xperia™ Arc integrated

○ Mobile Bravia™ Engine 

○ xLoud™ 

○ Bootanimation Sony Ericsson Make Believe 

○ Theme Manager

○ Timescape with wallpaper selector

○ Gallery 3D 

○ Statusbar of 6 buttons

What you need: ○ OS Android Gingerbread 2.3.3 BB 2.1.71. ○ Locked or Unlocked bootloader ○ Rooted & xRecovery installed ○ It is compatible with v5 and v6 DoomKernel Installation Process : 1 - Copy the ZIP package in any folder or the root of MicroSD. 2 - Turn off and go into "xRecovery" with the "Back" button pressing on the first SE logo. 3 - For a fully working ROM do "Factory reset (full wipe)" , "Wipe cache partition" & Advanced options >> "Wipe Dalvic cache" 4 - Go to "Install Custom zip" then "Choose the zip file from sdcard you copied earlier" and we selected "YES". 5 - Once installation is complete back to main menu and select "Reboot Phone". Simple and quick simple steps, when starting the experience of Portable ® XperiStation let data to finish loading until you start the LED will flash white and make a great mass start (I'm Only exaggeration). In case you have a simple locking convenient to correct the application should do "Fix Permission" from "xRecovery" in the advanced option. And enjoy! Facebook Configuration: 1 - Before creating Facebook account in the first team going to the next page of Facebook from your computer to delete all applications that have access to Sony Ericsson Xperia and Inside ○ http://www.facebook....ab=applications 2 - In the team going in the following path: ○ Settings / Sony Ericsson / Facebook inside Xperia ™ and activate the option for Facebook integration 3 - Open a window to fill the user's data and will ask permission to confirm and then activate the automatic synchronization, let them finish synchronize data to the computer icon disappears in the status bar. Well configured this way in our team and will not need to request another permit with other applications that belong to Facebook, now if the settings saved after reboot.
NEW VERSION 3.0.1 ---- 02/12/2011 Slight Changes made by - chikencito12

1. Bootanimation GALAXY NEXUS ICS 4.0

2. PanoramaBeta

3. ROOT EXPLORER removable and put another

4. Remove the keyboard that I had (not good)

5. Use Multiupload to download it for many servers

6. 2.3.4 Android keyboard with Swype included ...

7. Timescape improved and optimized

Download ROM :- Version 3.0.1

Screenshots :

post-636819-0-44277100-1323101831_thumb.

post-636819-0-62307500-1323101882_thumb.

post-636819-0-68779700-1323101947_thumb.

well well, you share the ROM here as well. I use the same about one day, its good, no bugs, battery fine. I remove timescape, twitter and FB app-s, bcs i do not use them and rom is more responsive :lol: .

cheers  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest glim9981

well well, you share the ROM here as well. I use the same about one day, its good, no bugs, battery fine. I remove timescape, twitter and FB app-s, bcs i do not use them and rom is more responsive :lol: .

cheers

Yes, i using this ROM for more than 2 days...cause i need usb thetering...

Mind to ask how and which files need to remove....timescape and other unwanted apps...hahaha...

the rom is really great need to say as well..just go to system app and mark all apk u dont use like timescp fc and tw, his plugins, u can ise root explorer for that. but not delete, move it to sdcard somewhere, just to be shure:)

Guest glim9981

the rom is really great need to say as well..just go to system app and mark all apk u dont use like timescp fc and tw, his plugins, u can ise root explorer for that. but not delete, move it to sdcard somewhere, just to be shure:)

Thanks for ur reply...i will try when got time...