Archos 101 Tablet Gaming? best?

Guest OSF-Vector

Guest OSF-Vector

Hey Ive been planning on getting an archos 101 internet tablet for christmas my budget is around £200 highest I could go is £235 but I really want a tablet that is good for gaming and has a big screen to watch films on Id love an archos 101 g9 but they are just above my budget but I was wondering what is the best tablet for around £200-£210 I want it for big screen and good specs and I wouldnt mind a camera! So I was wondering is the Archos 101 internet tablet good for gaming and is there some good roms out there to make it faster if not. Please help and please let me know if you find a tablet meeting my specs. Also if you find the Archos 101 g9 in my price range tht would be epic! Also when I say gaming I generally mean high usage games like 3d gaming and angry birds and that sort of thing :)

Edited by OSF-Vector

Guest doncoop

I would recommend the G9 80 to anyone on a budget. For me the 8" screen is plenty big enough for games and films.

It's been a god send for w/e's away etc. without taking up loads of space like a 10" would.

Hey Ive been planning on getting an archos 101 internet tablet for christmas my budget is around £200 highest I could go is £235 but I really want a tablet that is good for gaming and has a big screen to watch films on Id love an archos 101 g9 but they are just above my budget but I was wondering what is the best tablet for around £200-£210 I want it for big screen and good specs and I wouldnt mind a camera! So I was wondering is the Archos 101 internet tablet good for gaming and is there some good roms out there to make it faster if not. Please help and please let me know if you find a tablet meeting my specs. Also if you find the Archos 101 g9 in my price range tht would be epic! Also when I say gaming I generally mean high usage games like 3d gaming and angry birds and that sort of thing :)