Racer Touch Screen

Guest ironzy

Hello, ive recently purchased a racer and it came with cyanogen 7 rom already installed but the touch screen is really unresponsive, is there an option to change the touch screen sensitivity? I cant seem to find any option.

Guest plegdroid

morning and welcome to the community, no there is no settings to change the sensitivity of your screen, different roms, kernel come with various degrees of sensitivity built in, we're lucky with the racer as we have a repository for all things racer, id have a good read of all the threads for our phone first and pick a rom and see if it's better for you. nice current roms would be the Racerboy cm7 nightlies, Equiliym sence roms, and the 4PDA cm7 roms, the repository is hosted here

http://raceroms.co.uk/

have fun and enjoy :)

Edited by plegdroid

thanks for the reply, ive just installed a stock debranded rom and the sensitivity seems fine on this one. do you have a racer? which rom have you got installed and is the sensitivity on the screen good on yours? it seems like most of these roms are based on cm7 which i dont think works very well on my fone :(

Guest plegdroid

thanks for the reply, ive just installed a stock debranded rom and the sensitivity seems fine on this one. do you have a racer? which rom have you got installed and is the sensitivity on the screen good on yours? it seems like most of these roms are based on cm7 which i dont think works very well on my fone :(

afternoon, yes I've got a racer, the rom I've currently running is 4pda cm7 rc0, very quick a runs on ball bearings, you'll feel the difference between stock and rc0, there's good and bad roms, you just need to find a good one. Racerboys #224 is a milestone rom, quick accurate and stable. cm7 will work very well on our phone. you've probably just got a bad build, if you want something a little different Equiliym,s wbs roms are very nice :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest gagan313

for me b02 works the best..even though its an older release, but no rom comes close to its awesome touch response.

can i get a download link for that rom please :) biggrin.gif

Guest plegdroid

can i get a download link for that rom please :) biggrin.gif

is racer roms not downloading? I'd go for the English reworked version of B02, for a rom based on #113,it still is a nice rom :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest gagan313

hi guys... this maybe a little offtopic but......is there a way to get kernals off the touch version of cwm.. because the touchscreen on that is super sensitive and accurate and just wondering if i can get that same kind of sensitivity on a rom?? or kernal that i can install on my roms..

Guest gagan313

is racer roms not downloading? I'd go for the English reworked version of B02, for a rom based on #113,it still is a nice rom :)

is the dnload link in racerroms? ill have a look thankssmile.gif

Guest mladenovic73

What is the changes in this reworked version of bo2 rexchun?

Guest plegdroid

What is the changes in this reworked version of bo2 rexchun?

morning, all the Chinese stuff removed and framework redone. build property s changed to English .:)

Guest mladenovic73

morning, all the Chinese stuff removed and framework redone. build property s changed to English .:)

Is there a ring lockscreen,what is the battery life?What changned in framework?Thanxsmile.gif

Guest plegdroid

Is there a ring lockscreen,what is the battery life?What changned in framework?Thanxsmile.gif

Rahulj would give a better answer, without me reflashing the rom, being honest,it's been that long since 113,at the time it was either tigtex,s 113 or rexchung we had to pick from, so for how old it is, at that time yes would be considered to be a good alround rom, but i did keep going back to tigtexs 113.:)

Guest equiliym

there isnt a ring lockscreen since its waaay older build but its quite stable, trust me, even now i use it when i need to go on business trips, mostly because of its stableness and proper wifi tether.. oh and its stable lolol :P

also, one of the best kernels ever

Edited by equiliym

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Cup and Water

Hi guys ,

I suggest you can have a try with ZTE update tool. you can log in their official website zte.com.cn, and you can find the software under technical support.

I hope it can help you solve your problem.

enjoy your use. :)