Wifi Problem

Guest jayneuk

Guest jayneuk

Sorry guys, me again!

I'm now having a wifi problem. When I try to connect, it just keeps changing betweent the words 'scanning, authenicating, disconnecting' over and over again - it never actually connects. Anyone had this issue or know what I can do? I restarted my router which made it work once, but then as soon as I left it and went back to it later it did the same thing again :-( I've tried reinstalling the Vegacomb rom and update but it does the same thing.

Can anyone help because I really need the wifi working :-/

Guest jayneuk

what was it set to originally ?

Well, I don't understand it really, because it was originally on WPA & WPA2 with the password that came with the router. I changed it to WPA Only with my own password. Sounds like the same thing to me lol but it's still working this morning.

Guest IanTurner

Well, I don't understand it really, because it was originally on WPA & WPA2 with the password that came with the router. I changed it to WPA Only with my own password. Sounds like the same thing to me lol but it's still working this morning.

Works with WPA2 and PSK on my router. Mind you thats with a raw Hex number whereas the router at work despite beinga DG834 as well but a later version wouldn't work with it but that was of the enter a text password variety rather than the raw number of my home one.