#askmodaco - Asus Transformer Prime

Guest Karucifer

Guest Karucifer

Our Transformer Prime review will be out shortly, but before the review unit leaves our hands we thought we'd run a quick Ask MoDaCo!

If you've any questions, either hit me up on Twitter tagged #askmodaco or leave them in the comments below and I'll answer them first come first served basis. Any questions on Twitter will get posted with a full response in this post.

If you don't get a response, chances are I've already answered or it's covered in our review, which will appear a little later on.

Questions and answers, photos and everything else will be posted after the break!

Q. Can I have it?

A. No!

This item was promoted to the News page - click here to view.

Guest everett_psycho

What's the realistic battery life with and without the dock?

A bit subjective this but is the quad core actually a significant or noticeable improvement over the old transformer? I know it should be but does android actually know how to handle the thing yet?

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk

Guest DooMmMasteR

ohh yeah, the good old Bootloader question :P

and then again, screen brightness :P is it that wide and good to use (outside in the sun as inside in the dark)

Guest SilentMobius

Could you rent a movie with google movies and try and seek around see it it continues playing? The Tegra2 in the Asus Transformer would crap out a seize when you tried to seek into a DRM's video stream, not sure if I trust the Tegra3.

Guest DooMmMasteR

@Chris Jenx

problem so far is that you can have either

A screen that will be readable under bright lights

or a screen that will not result in eye-cancer at nights/in darkness

even my good old macbook is to bright when it is really dark -.-

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.