[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

this is good. flashed gapps and dsp manager hasn't FC'ed once. whole rom feels a bit slicker on a 215mb partition as well :)

you see everything good and about gallery and if u just wait a while or after a reboot it will work .do not worry about that .what is sai it work then it work :) have fun everyone :)

Guest targetbsp

I have to say, this is much further along than I thought. Spent hours playing with it and testing my apps and the only problems I've encountered are:

Google Market says Tasker and Angel Browser are incompatible. Great Little War Game doesn't work. Google sync for my contacts didn't work - but they imported from my SD no problem.

Everything else is great, ADW.Ex runs well. My other 80 odd apps and games all work fine.

Once this gets multi touch I think I'll switch to it as my day to day rom. :D

I have to say, this is much further along than I thought. Spent hours playing with it and testing my apps and the only problems I've encountered are:

Google Market says Tasker and Angel Browser are incompatible. Great Little War Game doesn't work. Google sync for my contacts didn't work - but they imported from my SD no problem.

Everything else is great, ADW.Ex runs well. My other 80 odd apps and games all work fine.

Once this gets multi touch I think I'll switch to it as my day to day rom. :D

i see you are so happy as that kitty when it saw bacon :)

Guest Simon O

I'm going to ask a question that is probably quite stupid. Does this mean CyanogenMod are officially supporting the Blade, or is this a side effort by TomG?

Personal effort by Tom G to produce a stable enough device configuration that can be merged into mainline CM9. Then it'll be official.

Guest oxyg3n89

Fix superuser in future update please :) can not access full root for virtual buttons (zmooth and savior are my favorite)

Good work for alpha release! Like gpu acc too,overclock + adw ex is somehow close to non clocked cm7 ! :)

Edited by oxyg3n89

Guest targetbsp

Fix superuser in future update please :) can not access full root for virtual buttons (zmooth and savior are my favorite)

Good work for alpha release! Like gpu acc too :)

Install superuser efgi and it will work fine. :)

Guest oxyg3n89

If you mean installing zip from first post or updating from market it does not work that way to run virtual buttons properly. It does show allowed status in superuser but that makes no sense. Alpha 16 had the same issues. Have never had probs on cm7 or 2.3xx. Is there any alternative to superuser for now?

If you mean installing zip from first post or updating from market it does not work that way to run virtual buttons properly. It does show allowed status in superuser but that makes no sense. Alpha 16 had the same issues. Have never had probs on cm7 or 2.3xx. Is there any alternative to superuser for now?

install the superuser 3.0.7 efgi from rom manager he means !!!! its working for us !!

Guest targetbsp

Yeah, I installed it via Rom Manager and used a dozen root apps no prob. Superuser works fine. If that's what you're doing and it still doesn't work on 2 different ICS roms I'd say it's more likely that the virtual buttons app itself isn't ICS compatible?

Yeah, I installed it via Rom Manager and used a dozen root apps no prob. Superuser works fine. If that's what you're doing and it still doesn't work on 2 different ICS roms I'd say it's more likely that the virtual buttons app itself isn't ICS compatible?

i dont know if u are saying it to me but i already know it and i am saying to him not you :)

@ oxyg3n89 :install it from rom manager !

sorry for saying it again :)

Guest hedgepigdaniel

thanks for this rom..i will wait some days to be more stable before ill try it :)

i guess that from cm7.1 we need a full wipe right?

I think its a good idea.

Guest davidnintendo

What I really feel impressed about this ROM is that is 4.0.3 based, released two days after 4.0.3 source and it works really well! Let's hope he merges it to official CM9 repo soon so we can have more frequent releases.

Personal effort by Tom G to produce a stable enough device configuration that can be merged into mainline CM9. Then it'll be official.

That's a perfect answer, and good news. Thanks.

Guest Kamikaze.

I know it's too early to ask, but would it be possible to enable the ICS softkeys for Blade(you know, the ones in Galaxy Nexus?)? It would be cool if they could be enabled from Cyanogenmod settings B)

The latest full version of Poweramp from the market works great for me.

Specifically, Poweramp 2.0.4-build-467 and Full Version Unlocker 1.1 build-12

Thanks, so I can use it now. :)

I did a Titanium Backup, now I doing a NAND Backup, and try it out with 160mb system partition with stripped GAPPS and SU. I will report soon. :)