SPV C500

Guest SPV_Andy

Guest SPV_Andy

Hi Guys

Its been a while since i was here and forgot my login stuff so had to re-apply :(

Sorry if you find this question boring but i must......

Well after 7 years my beloved Orange SPV C500 has finally died, well almost !

I cant be without it and so i have just purchased an almost new looking one as i love this phone very much!

My question is that i need to' Application unlock' it to use the programs that i used to have on my old one.....

" Does anybody know how i can do this please" ???

I emailed Developers at Orange many many years ago but i cant email them now as it bounces back, im not even sure this is the correct method to go about it now

Please help

Thank you

Guest awarner

Unfortunatey I do not know anyone or site to application unlock anymore, all the sites that used to do it no longer exist. I tried looking for soneone else a few months back.

Try XDA Devs incase someone there may be able to help but after such a long time it may not be possible.

Guest SPV_Andy

Unfortunatey I do not know anyone or site to application unlock anymore, all the sites that used to do it no longer exist. I tried looking for soneone else a few months back.

Try XDA Devs incase someone there may be able to help but after such a long time it may not be possible.

Thank you i will look there and around,,,,, gutted !

Andy